• Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

Thanks for the offer mate:ok but am driving up myself cause the mrs and little dude is coming also my brother and his girlfriend so we are driving the trusty Sky vans:lol
do you have a dag and a caravan as well:D you driving up on saturday then or friday?

hiya uber you wont miss me, im short, female and ill be straight to the bar for a beer! lol :) im looking forward to it. Do I need to bring my winter wears! I hear its rather cold n wet. :(
yep its been raining all day:( not really cold just wet ,bring a brolly;)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, flipflops might not be the best idea,you might get arrested by the fashion police:) you never know september has been really nice the last few years so we might even have a hot sunny weekend:hope i must thank you as well :notworthy now you've given me an excuse to talk to any and every short female at the bar:D

ill be straight to the bar for a beer! lol :) im looking forward to it. Do I need to bring my winter wears! I hear its rather cold n wet. :(
:welcomerunawaytrain! Look forward to seeing you in the bar. You'll need one if you are arriving by train!!! (Though you might want to look at going from St Pancras) Shouldn't need winter wear, just normal UK summer wear, wellies, brolly mackintosh, sou'wester ;)

There are 3 Premier Inn's in Nottingham. The one closest to DTD is Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road New Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 1GX 0870 197 7199 I'm booked in for the Fri and Sat. :ok
Yeah think were all in that one mate :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Right just for everyones interest. Came onto back up what I said to Steve (AAHall) in a game last night I am hereby placing a £10 bounty on Teaulcs head for the main event!! He has been told and this is friendly fun before anyone takes offence. Right secondly noticed that some of you are looking for accomodation well for the last Virgin Fest @ DTD I managed to book a room for 3 nights Fri, Sat & Sun at the Imperial central Nottingham for 2 people for a total of £114 ie £19 a night each. Now this will not show up on their own website to get this prices you need to try lastminute.com as thats where I booked them!Hope this helps some and have fun all I'm sure you will as is a fantastic venue!

Right just for everyones interest. Came onto back up what I said to Steve (AAHall) in a game last night I am hereby placing a £10 bounty on Teaulcs head for the main event!! He has been told and this is friendly fun before anyone takes offence. Right secondly noticed that some of you are looking for accomodation well for the last Virgin Fest @ DTD I managed to book a room for 3 nights Fri, Sat & Sun at the Imperial central Nottingham for 2 people for a total of £114 ie £19 a night each. Now this will not show up on their own website to get this prices you need to try lastminute.com as thats where I booked them!Hope this helps some and have fun all I'm sure you will as is a fantastic venue!
Cheers Eggs!! :ok Ill happily take a tenner off you for kicking Al's butt with rags lol

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, i fully expect Graeme to river me again like he did last time, just as well i have a good temperment esle i might think you lot are picking on me :tongue2 anyway, bring it on :dude:dude:dude just to warn you all though, i have been taking secret lessons from Jaded ;)