** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League

5GazBlades91 3 3 3 3 3 14
6mahtalj148 3 1 3 3 1 1 14
My maths isn't the best, but I dont think these two columns add up right :unsure
The error in mine is in the last game. I should be down for 1 point not 3. The total of 14 is correct though, so at least the most important thing is right.

Tonight Tables 1,2 and 6 only one player. Hate not having a game!
I'm guessing i should be playing you m8 but hav'nt had an email this time with the password??? Looking at the schedule - Table 2 is Mr I and we played each other last week the only other table with a space is Table 1 against yourself???

another win for me 2night against table topper dave GG mate cant chat for some reason
Yeh, gg m8, that hand where i had 2 pair against your straight crippled me and no way back from there, think you have to deposit to have chat.:unsure

Re: eSport Heads Up League from web site: Technical Issues Apr 17, 2008 At the moment we are experiencing some issues with our download client. Our technical department is working on the problem and we hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I've tried the play in browser version, typed in the password they have sent me for table 9, and am getting the message 'Invalid password'. :wall:wall:wall its case sensitive mate, ?????? Has anyone here been told they are on table 9?
i cant even sign in , its saying server is down? any one help