** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League

Fine for me and Wallg though I'm sure he'd prefer a cancellation after I rivered him.
Must admit the words "jammy git" crossed my mind :wall I hope you have the same luck when you play for our Bikeradar team ???? On the bright side at least i had an email this time with the password :tongue2 p.s. It might be your security measures in your browsers not allowing the web version to work? My browser blocked it at first as the signature on the java file is incorrect but it prompted me to allow it to be downloaded anyway !!

Re: eSport Heads Up League Hey Dave. Hmm, the password we sent you was correct but we are going to recheck it. (Got your mail too ;) ). Maybe you mistyped it? Mixed capital and non-capital letters the wrong way? The password we sent you starts with a Huge I like in Island ;) Maybe that mixed it up and you thought it's a small L. And the Y in the middle is capital. Have Fun tonight.

Hey Dave. Hmm, the password we sent you was correct but we are going to recheck it. (Got your mail too ;) ). Maybe you mistyped it? Mixed capital and non-capital letters the wrong way? The password we sent you starts with a Huge I like in Island ;) Maybe that mixed it up and you thought it's a small L. And the Y in the middle is capital. Have Fun tonight.
Am in now, looked like a small 'l' to me, will be copying and pasting in the future.:ok Thanks for response Dave. p.s. Burnley Joe beat me anyway, good game joe, was to and fro for quite a while there.

Re: eSport Heads Up League Great game Dave, 90 hands we played Sorry about that last hand, had to raise with it Hand T4-66036523-91, Started at 22/04/2008 15:41 (EDT) Table 'Wuppertal': 150-150 No Limit HE (TournamentChips) Seat 0: BurnleyJoe (2,425 in chips) Seat 7: Dave488 (575 in chips) (on the button) *** Blind Bet Round *** : Dave488 : Post Blind (75) BurnleyJoe : Post Blind (150) Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d *** Pre-Flop *** : Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d Dealt to Dave488: Ks Dealt to Dave488: 5s Dave488 : Call (75) BurnleyJoe : Bet (500) Dave488 : Call (425) Dave488 : All In (575) *** Flop *** : Ah Jd 7c *** Turn *** : [ Ah Jd 7c ] 4d *** River *** : [ Ah Jd 7c 4d ] Kd Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d Dealt to Dave488: Ks Dealt to Dave488: 5s BurnleyJoe : Show Cards Dave488 : Show Cards *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 1,225 | Rake: 0 Board: [ Ah Jd 7c 4d Kd ] BurnleyJoe bet 650, collected 1,225, net 575 Shows [ 7d 2d ] (a flush, King high) Dave488 lost 575 Shows [ Ks 5s ] (a pair of Kings)

Great game Dave, 90 hands we played Sorry about that last hand, had to raise with it Hand T4-66036523-91, Started at 22/04/2008 15:41 (EDT) Table 'Wuppertal': 150-150 No Limit HE (TournamentChips) Seat 0: BurnleyJoe (2,425 in chips) Seat 7: Dave488 (575 in chips) (on the button) *** Blind Bet Round *** : Dave488 : Post Blind (75) BurnleyJoe : Post Blind (150) Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d *** Pre-Flop *** : Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d Dealt to Dave488: Ks Dealt to Dave488: 5s Dave488 : Call (75) BurnleyJoe : Bet (500) Dave488 : Call (425) Dave488 : All In (575) *** Flop *** : Ah Jd 7c *** Turn *** : [ Ah Jd 7c ] 4d *** River *** : [ Ah Jd 7c 4d ] Kd Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 7d Dealt to BurnleyJoe: 2d Dealt to Dave488: Ks Dealt to Dave488: 5s BurnleyJoe : Show Cards Dave488 : Show Cards *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 1,225 | Rake: 0 Board: [ Ah Jd 7c 4d Kd ] BurnleyJoe bet 650, collected 1,225, net 575 Shows [ 7d 2d ] (a flush, King high) Dave488 lost 575 Shows [ Ks 5s ] (a pair of Kings)
But it was sooted!!! :spank

Re: eSport Heads Up League Nah, I didn't try at all. Only registered for it so to save any messing about with the points that happens when a game doesn't start. I just forgot to tell you I wasn't going to be there. :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beercame first last night. :puke

Stopped my losing streak - unlucky Oddsox My full house was slightly better than yours Was a decent game m8 :clap
cheers m8 thoroughly enjoyed it, you played great and congratz on breaking your duck... thought I was going to break my duck, I had a sneaky suspision you may have hit the K or Q but was hoping you had a smaller pair than my J's :)

Just got an email asking if I could play last week:unsure
Me too. I've sent a reply explainig that I/we were unable to play as my system would not run the browser version (still not sure why???). Hopefully, we will get rescheduled for a match. :hope