** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

Re: eSport Heads Up League

My good nature cost me tonight! Smithy, or his Dad, was 5 minutes late for the game. However I had checked his blinds down to a showdown each time (and won them!) just to allow 5 minutes for him to turn up. I think 5 minutes is just about all you need to take the game if you speed raise the blinds. Anyway...fair tussle till I pushed my AK against 99 and got no help from the board. So, whoever played...well done.:clap:clap
thanks dodger for checking the blinds, very sporting of you, i had trouble connecting to pokerroom, my dads not been playing poker long, but is a great chess player, so could of took a part, any how he says great game, thanks and i hope you come 2nd place just below me :ok,

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won mine' date=' oddsox no show.[/quote'] when my opponent didnt turn up on tuesday i won, and only got 1 point, so im guessing no shows is only a draw? did you get your 3 points as i should be on 20 now and ive only got 18??:@

when my opponent didnt turn up on tuesday i won' date=' and only got 1 point, so im guessing no shows is only a draw? did you get your 3 points as i should be on 20 now and ive only got 18??:@[/quote'] Can I say I couldn't log on?:lol:lol

when my opponent didnt turn up on tuesday i won' date=' and only got 1 point, so im guessing no shows is only a draw? did you get your 3 points as i should be on 20 now and ive only got 18??:@[/quote'] Not sure :unsure ... Oddsox had registered for the game, but did not turn up at the table. Maybe if your oponent doesn't register you only get 1 point??? Seems a bit unfair though..:(

Not sure :unsure ... Oddsox had registered for the game, but did not turn up at the table. Maybe if your oponent doesn't register you only get 1 point??? Seems a bit unfair though..:(
doesnt say nothing in the rules on e-sport, ive sent plenty of emails to and still no reply, hopefuly it will be sorted at he end of the league,:hope

Re: eSport Heads Up League Just lost to Richlizzard - got the feeling that if he fell in shit he would still smell of roses He managed to hit trips nearly every hand in the early stages so i was always miles behind Can i have that dealer on my side next time please :hope

Re: eSport Heads Up League Just had a 45 minute game :loon against Dave488...we should get bonus points for that I think...what a slog. I won it in the end but the game switched from one to the other all the way through. Unlucky Dave, but smashing game.:clap :ok

Re: eSport Heads Up League No fun tonight...5 out of 10 tables cancelled because only 1 player registered in each. Just hope we who did register are not to be kicked in the teeth by having no points awarded.

Sorry Dave' date=' waited 5 minutes for you to turn up, even folded aces, thought you must have been out on the lash.[/quote'] Just got in from work mate, cheers for waiting though, nearly had a double up till you rivered me!:sad

Just got in from work mate' date=' cheers for waiting though, nearly had a double up till you rivered me!:sad[/quote'] Yeah I was hoping to make the game last a bit longer but didn't want to do anything too obvious as they seem to monitor the games.

Could not get logged in at all and when i got in it said cancelled?
Same here couldn't get logged in - it was a little after 8pm. Just been able to get it and looks like I lost:eyes. Assume these will be cancelled like the other week we still haven't heard anything about?:unsure:unsure

Re: eSport Heads Up League OUCH!!! Hand T4-67717616-21, Started at 15/05/2008 20:10 (GMT+1) Table 'Puerto Plata': 30-30 No Limit HE (TournamentChips) Seat 1: PL_Dodger (1,340 in chips) (on the button) Seat 3: vic3485 (1,660 in chips) *** Blind Bet Round *** : PL_Dodger : Post Blind (15) vic3485 : Post Blind (30) Dealt to PL_Dodger: 2d Dealt to PL_Dodger: As *** Pre-Flop *** : PL_Dodger : Bet (45) vic3485 : Raise (60) PL_Dodger : Call (30) *** Flop *** : Ah Ac Jd vic3485 : Bet (80) PL_Dodger : Call (80) *** Turn *** : [ Ah Ac Jd ] 2h vic3485 : Bet (200) PL_Dodger : Raise (400) vic3485 : Call (200) *** River *** : [ Ah Ac Jd 2h ] 9h vic3485 : Bet (300) PL_Dodger : Raise (770) PL_Dodger : All In (770) vic3485 : Call (470) Board: [ Ah Ac Jd 2h 9h ] PL_Dodger lost 1,340 Shows [ 2d As ] (a full house, Aces full of twos) vic3485 bet 1,340, collected 2,680, net 1,340 Shows [ 9c Ad ] (a full house, Aces full of nines)