** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

Pos.TeamnamePts.
1 richlizzard9
2 PL_Dodger 9
3 Fonzie14119
4 PL-wallg7
5 PLheniek 7
6 pokermbe 7
7 SPSlick Mick 7
8 Mr Intensity 7
9 mahtalj148 7
10 vic3485 5
11 Dave488 5
12 PLsmithylfc 5
13 GazBlades95
14 madge2805
15 BurnleyJoe 5
16 ColU_FC3
17 ApresRider3
18 PLoddsoxzmaz3
19 superbell1003
20 YanZihao3
This is from the site this morning. Not sure if points have been sorted as yet. :unsure Just added the points up = 114 10 games per night, 3 points for winner, 1 for loser, = 10 x 4 = 40 40 x 3 nights = 120 points....something isn't right...

40 x 3 nights = 120 points....something isn't right...
Do you still get 1 point if you don't register? Interested as I won't be able to play next Tuesday or Thursday - I'll be able to register for Tues but not Thurs:unsure.

Do you still get 1 point if you don't register? Interested as I won't be able to play next Tuesday or Thursday - I'll be able to register for Tues but not Thurs:unsure.
Good point Mr I, not sure...maybe the software doesn't give anyone any points if one of the players doesn't register. Something for Jo to look into I suspect.:hope

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Yeah I think you should get the point even if you don't register. We all had to qualify for this before they gave out any dates/times so shouldn't be punished if you can't make a match (apart from losing it:tongue2)

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Well I got the 3 points and my opponent hadn't registered.:ok But it does need to be sorted out for those whose points are wrong.:hope AND YanZiHao has been awarded the one point for not registering!

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division I have had one win, one no show and one loss, so that should be 7 points not 5 by my reckoning. I thought there was supposed to be a game tonight? No email with password and I can't see any heads up game in the lobby either.:unsure

Re: eSport Heads Up League HeadsUp-Liga

Pos Player 1 2 3 4 Points
1 richlizzard 3 3 3 3 12
2 Fonzie1411 3 3 3 1 10
3 mahtalj148 3 1 3 3 10
4 PL_Dodger 3 3 3 1 10
5 PL-wallg 1 3 3 3 10
6 Dave488 3 1 1 3 8
7 GazBlades9 1 3 1 3 8
8 madge280 1 1 3 3 8
9 Mr Intensity 3 3 1 1 8
10 PLheniek 1 3 3 1 8
11 pokermbe 3 1 3 1 8
12 SPSlick Mick 3 1 3 1 8
13 vic3485 3 1 1 3 8
14 BurnleyJoe 1 3 1 1 6
15 ColU_FC 1 1 1 3 6
16 PLsmithylfc 3 1 1 1 6
17 superbell100 1 1 1 3 6
18 YanZihao 1 1 1 3 6
19 ApresRider 1 1 1 1 4
20 PLoddsoxzmaz 1 1 1 1 4

From this table game 2 only has 8 winners and game 3 has 9. There is the possibility of a match where neither has registered, but hopefully this will get sorted out, as previously promised.

Re: eSport Heads Up League

HeadsUp-Liga

Pos Player 1 2 3 4 Points
1 richlizzard 3 3 3 3 12
2 Fonzie1411 3 3 3 1 10
3 mahtalj148 3 1 3 3 10
4 PL_Dodger 3 3 3 1 10
5 PL-wallg 1 3 3 3 10
6 Dave488 3 1 1 3 8
7 GazBlades9 1 3 1 3 8
8 madge280 1 1 3 3 8
9 Mr Intensity 3 3 1 1 8
10 PLheniek 1 3 3 1 8
11 pokermbe 3 1 3 1 8
12 SPSlick Mick 3 1 3 1 8
13 vic3485 3 1 1 3 8
14 BurnleyJoe 1 3 1 1 6
15 ColU_FC 1 1 1 3 6
16 PLsmithylfc 3 1 1 1 6
17 superbell100 1 1 1 3 6
18 YanZihao 1 1 1 3 6
19 ApresRider 1 1 1 1 4
20 PLoddsoxzmaz 1 1 1 1 4

From this table game 2 only has 8 winners and game 3 has 9. There is the possibility of a match where neither has registered, but hopefully this will get sorted out, as previously promised.

My opponent didn't turn up in Game 3, and I'm still only down as 1 point.

Re: eSport Heads Up League The 4th round of the currently running English eSport-Poker HeadsUp league, played on April fool´s day, was the shortest so far. The longest duel of this round was fought out on table 7, where mahtalj148 beat Fonzie1411 after 27 minutes of gruelling play. Fonzie1411 lagged behind right from the start and spent most of the game with just 500 chips before him. He seemed to recuperate after 25 minutes of play, before losing out in the last two hands. ill stick up for you Fonzie it was me who had 500 chips for most of the game :lol GG though :nana

Re: eSport Heads Up League Neither mine nor slick mick's oppenent registered for game 2 and we have still just be credited with 1 point, hope this gets sorted soon as through no fault of our own we are being penalised.:sad One possiblitity may have been to say you get 2 points if your opponent doesn't turn up, which may have been fairer and could be thought about for the next season.:unsure Am sure it stated you got 3 points if your opponent didn't turn up, so too late to change the rules for this season though.

The 4th round of the currently running English eSport-Poker HeadsUp league, played on April fool´s day, was the shortest so far. The longest duel of this round was fought out on table 7, where mahtalj148 beat Fonzie1411 after 27 minutes of gruelling play. Fonzie1411 lagged behind right from the start and spent most of the game with just 500 chips before him. He seemed to recuperate after 25 minutes of play, before losing out in the last two hands. ill stick up for you Fonzie it was me who had 500 chips for most of the game :lol GG though :nana
Can't believe I let that one slip away :wall:wall:wall, but very well played mate and :welcometo PL.

Re: eSport Heads Up League Just ''played'' superbell100, except he/she was a no show but had registered. What would be the normal procedure/protocol under those circumstances?:unsure I played it slowly for a few minutes in case the opponent was just a little late...then just auto raised till the game finished. So should I have sat out basically say for ten minutes to allow them time to turn up? Or should I have been more ruthless and just taken the blinds as fast as possible right from the start? Anyway that's another 3 points in the bag.:eyes

Just ''played'' superbell100, except he/she was a no show but had registered. What would be the normal procedure/protocol under those circumstances?:unsure I played it slowly for a few minutes in case the opponent was just a little late...then just auto raised till the game finished. So should I have sat out basically say for ten minutes to allow them time to turn up? Or should I have been more ruthless and just taken the blinds as fast as possible right from the start? Anyway that's another 3 points in the bag.:eyes
would be good sportsmanship to have slow played... but yeah I think 10 mins is a fair enough time to wait I would imagine that most would have been ruthless though...

Or should I have been more ruthless and just taken the blinds as fast as possible right from the start?
I would ;) (Because they probably would against you) Against a PL'r I probably give more time.....

Re: eSport Heads Up League Had a good win against table leader richlizzard, had him so many times but he kept catching the river, finally got him when he went all in with 57o while I was holding KK, mind a 7 on the flop and I was sure he was gonna river me again.