** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division oddsoxzmaz, wallg and dave488 need to join their tables still. But so far almost everyone already joined and is ready for tonights fight. I will be around via the msn support if immediate help is needed. Cheers, Jo

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

Might be a bit late tonight - so whoever is on table 8 might have an easy game (or a really easy game:lol:lol)
You've got me. Do you know how late you are going to be? As long as it isn't too long I'll slow play and wait for you. :ok

Anybody from here get Table 1??? :tongue2 Hello Glyn Tomorrow is the 1st matchday of the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp League With this email you receive the password, which will allow you to enter the table in the PokerRoom-Software You are playing: table 1 Password: *********** The password may not be given to a third person. Not following this order will lead to cancellation of the match, deduction of points and if applicable to exclusion from the league. The tournament starts at 8:00 PM. We wish you a lot of fun and success in the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp-League Your eSport-Poker.com Team
Looks like you and me then mate, i notice you haven't registered yet though, just under 2 hours left to reg in.:ok

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Joe he's a laddies player or at least was at one time also a dream team player,strong opposition dont underestimate him.Very best of luck to you,you can do it mate:ok

Table 10, i'm playing RichLizzard? Good luck all tonight

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division gl to all forum members who are playing tonight :ok advanced appoligies to dodger, I've no chat... everyhand you win will be a nh unless its a vnh :) every badbeat will be ya fecking bastage yeh..I could have played that better :wall Wp if you beat me :ok and ul m8 you played a blinder if I beat you :ok

That was a quick one oddsox :$...just bad luck we both had top pair. One down 18 to go :ok
wp dodger :ok It sure was a :spankyou gave me.. Figured you had an ace but not the king :eek well at least my womans intuition was right on one of them:tongue2

wp dave:clap Really good game - had you all-in/short stacked for a while but couldnt quite finish you off, good comeback m8 :ok
Yeh, great game m8, you had me on life support for ages and must admit i thought i was a gooner:eek, thanks to 9 lives, a bit of luck and a few bluffs;) i got back into it somehow.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Well, after reading a couple of articles, then GaF putting me right on the over use of aggression (thanks), I've just had my 2nd win. :ok Hope there isn't any rope near ColU at the moment...he must be bloody fuming! I tried bluffing him off a pot with garbage and found my stack decimated. :wall Then a bad call with 77, when he held top pair 88, pulled a river 7 to put me back in it. Finally I rivered the last hand...what a weird game it was.:eyes

Hope there isn't any rope near ColU at the moment...he must be bloody fuming! I tried bluffing him off a pot with garbage and found my stack decimated. :wall Then a bad call with 77, when he held top pair 88, pulled a river 7 to put me back in it.
I said a very rude word when that happened. :wall I think I'm going the same way as my team, relegation beckons. :sad