** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division League after the 1st matchday:

PosPlayer1 Points
1Dave4883 3
2Fonzie1411 3 3
3mahtalj148 3 3
4Mr Intensity 3 3
5PL_Dodger 3 3
6PLsmithylfc 3 3
7pokermbe 3 3
8richlizzard 3 3
9SPSlick Mick 3 3
10vic3485 3 3
11ApresRider 1 1
12BurnleyJoe 1 1
13ColU_FC 1 1
14GazBlades9 1 1
15madge280 1 1
16PL-wallg 1 1
17PLheniek 1 1
18PLoddsoxzmaz 1 1
19superbell1001 1
20YanZihao1 1

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

If I changed my user name to AnnZihao I'd be 11th' date=' hope alphabetical order not used to split ties.[/quote'] Nope, it's just now, while it started ;) Later in the season you will see, that the direct comparison counts, when players have same points.

Dave 488 said his opponent didn't turn up last week' date=' but he has been given 0 points. I thought if you got a walk, you would get the 3 points?:unsureas per wallg...[/quote'] Yeah me too..this is all wrong, you get more points for losing than if your opponent doesn't turn up.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Tonight I am table 9 no opponent...hope they get this sorted out. The 3 points definitely went to the single players in the first round so maybe it's just a slip up and can be corrected.

Dave 488 said his opponent didn't turn up last week' date=' but he has been given 0 points. I thought if you got a walk, you would get the 3 points?:unsureas per wallg...[/quote'] Yeh that can't be right, how can me and slick mick be penalised for our opponents not turning up, will send them an email and see what happens.:( Well played tonight Fonzie, thought i had played my flopped king high flush to perfection when you raised me on the river, after my raise and your all in, i did have my suspicions but just couldn't put it down.:$ I suppose it was always going to happen when flopped k flush meets a flush.:unsure

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division No opponent again - Do you think they are scared to play us :lol Opponent had registered but was "sat-out" Waited until 8.10 and then slow played every hand to give them a chance to turn up but nobody arrived ?????? (Same as what happenned last week, perhaps thats the difference why i got given the 3 points, but I agree everyone should get them if opponent doesnt turn up at all) Looks like there are going to be just as many sitouts in the headsup league as the team league ....... Shame really first 3 hands were AK , 1010 , AQ What a waste :lol

Very quick game' date=' I think ColUFC thought I was bullying too much unfortunately (for him) I had the hands.[/quote'] I did. :wall I'll be happy to collect $50 for 20th place.

Tonight I am table 9 no opponent...hope they get this sorted out. The 3 points definitely went to the single players in the first round so maybe it's just a slip up and can be corrected.
Sorry, I was due to play table 9 - got there at 8.03 after internet connection problems, thinking I'd just be a couple of blinds down to find the table was cancelled

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Problem would be solved if they just pre-registered everybody instead of messing about with passwords...then if somebody didn't turn up at least the points would be allocated. Also raises the question of people not playing in the later stages of the league to help their mates out by preventing a challenger from scoring any points at all.

Yeh that can't be right, how can me and slick mick be penalised for our opponents not turning up, will send them an email and see what happens.:( Well played tonight Fonzie, thought i had played my flopped king high flush to perfection when you raised me on the river, after my raise and your all in, i did have my suspicions but just couldn't put it down.:$ I suppose it was always going to happen when flopped k flush meets a flush.:unsure
Very true Dave, UL mate. Hope they sort this points fiasco out for ya.

As I understand it (and I could be wrong) you can arrange unlimited extra games too - which also boast 1 point for the loser and 3 points for the winner - if I understand the structure correctly, missing the scheduled games will have little impact on the winner - who will be the one who organises the most extra games :loon This is a possible weakness with the structure and I flagged it with eSport last week, so it may be that they change it slightly, but if not, be ready for a bit of a grind ;)
Does this still apply? If so, time to be getting some extra games arranged I'd have thought. :ok

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Hi Dave, Hi Slick Mick. We are looking into that issue with people not turning up and the given points. You two will receive your points and we will look into the technical side of that once more to get rid of that problem. Kind Regards, Jo

Hi Dave, Hi Slick Mick. We are looking into that issue with people not turning up and the given points. You two will receive your points and we will look into the technical side of that once more to get rid of that problem. Kind Regards, Jo
Nice one JO, this realy needs sorting out. :clap:clap:clap