** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

Hi Mr Intesity, same goes for you as for BurnleyJoe. You arent registered on uk.esport-poker.com and therefor we could not get to you by email. So please see to a registration on our page. Then you'll also get the email. Besides that we sent you a message on pokerroom.com Cheers, Jo
Right, I'm pretty sure I did register before playing them game. I tried to register again and got....
Please check your entries (The email-adress already exists) for completeness.
Help!!:unsure:unsure

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it (and I could be wrong) you can arrange unlimited extra games too - which also boast 1 point for the loser and 3 points for the winner - if I understand the structure correctly, missing the scheduled games will have little impact on the winner - who will be the one who organises the most extra games :loon This is a possible weakness with the structure and I flagged it with eSport last week, so it may be that they change it slightly, but if not, be ready for a bit of a grind ;)
I've read virtually everything they have on the eSport website concerning both leagues. I noticed this as well. The way I read it was that it only applied to the 'open' leagues. Whether it applies to the 'closed' league or not, it does seem a very strange concept. A league where each player can determine how many games they play, where there is a reward for losing (1 point), would seem to reward those that play most, ie. those with the biggest bankroll. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but if not, that's life.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division I did register for both the league and heads up and got an email for the HU with the PW, and in the league i play for Red Aces When i try to do it again it states Please check your entries (The email-adress already exists) for completeness. I did get a message in pokerroom but what do i need to do then?

A league where each player can determine how many games they play' date=' where there is a reward for losing (1 point), would seem to reward those that play most, ie. those with the biggest bankroll. [/quote'] And...dare I say it...possibly open to collusion between a couple of unscrupulous players!!!;)

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Hey guys, Mr Intensity and BurnleyJoe, pls send me a pm with your email you used for registration. Maybe we couldnt find you in our database due to some different nicknames or so. Fonzie: No, the Top Closed League has only the games at the matchdays. There are no additional free games as much as you might want.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division OK, just to make sure all people are in, who shall be in: Who did receive an information email for the HeadsUp League? Mr Intensity Fonzie1411 BurnleyJoe Gazblade ColU_FC oddsoxzmaz SlickMick What's with the rest? I will keep updating this here. Thx in advance, Jo

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Sorry Jo as you no doubt appreciate gaf is a very busy man and doesnt always have time to finsih his sentences, he meant to finish off with I am sure strider could fill the gap:lol

If you're short of confirmed players and need anyone to fill a spot at short notice ..... :tongue2

OK, just to make sure all people are in, who shall be in: Who did receive an information email for the HeadsUp League? Mr Intensity Fonzie1411 BurnleyJoe Gazblade ColU_FC oddsoxzmaz SlickMick What's with the rest? I will keep updating this here. Thx in advance, Jo
I got an email will be in YanZihao on Pokerroom -Do I need to do anything or will the password for the tournament automatically turn up in my inbox? also when wil the emails go out for the TUes and Thursday events? Tnx

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Actually i think it should be me as one of those cheating gits took me out

Sorry Jo as you no doubt appreciate gaf is a very busy man and doesnt always have time to finsih his sentences' date=' he meant to finish off with I am sure strider could fill the gap:lol[/quote']

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Got no email, no message on PR, no message on ES...but today got this email... Hello W@nker, Tomorrow is the 1st matchday of the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp League. With this email you receive the password, which will allow you to enter the table in the PokerRoom-Software. You are playing: table 4 Password: @#*&%$£ The password may not be given to a third person. Not following this order will lead to cancellation of the match, deduction of points and if applicable to exclusion from the league. The tournament starts at 8:00 PM. We wish you a lot of fun and success in the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp-League. Your eSport-Poker.com Team ...So I'm now registered and waiting to see who my first victim is!

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Anybody from here get Table 1??? :tongue2 Hello Glyn Tomorrow is the 1st matchday of the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp League With this email you receive the password, which will allow you to enter the table in the PokerRoom-Software You are playing: table 1 Password: *********** The password may not be given to a third person. Not following this order will lead to cancellation of the match, deduction of points and if applicable to exclusion from the league. The tournament starts at 8:00 PM. We wish you a lot of fun and success in the eSport-Poker.com HeadsUp-League Your eSport-Poker.com Team

Table 6 for me...:ok
Anyone else not able to find the tables? Followed the steps' date=' get to Heads up part of the lobby and can't see anything:unsure. Live Support isn't online either - or hasn't accepted my add:tongue2[/quote']