e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

2nd for me. Not very often that I feel outplayed when I'm heads up, but I was spanked good and proper. Well done GaF. :@ ;) Well done everyone, looks like we've had a decent night.
Unfortunately the complete reverse tonight :sad Well played Gaz :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Sorry about last night team, was one of those nights all round poker wise for me, apologies :$:$:$ Congratulations on some great scores to carry me and keep us up there :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap I'm not available Wednesday (probably just as well :lol:lol)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Tough decision tonight on selection. Don't want to drop Gaz after a win. Don't want to drop star player TQM. Want to play Joe, PnB and ColU after sitting out Sunday. Looks like I'm dropped. :loon Allows me to not worry in case I'm late home. :ok Team inputted - Joe, ColU, Gaz, PnB, TQM. Have you seen details of the champions league - now a sticky thread with dates and prize fund. Continues straight on when this league ends. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Mrs_C and I are going to be away between 12 and 27 May. I doubt I'll get the opportunity to login during that period so this is to wish you the best of luck. Get in there lads and lass, bring the bacon home. :hope:hope:hope

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'm available tomorrow if required but also understand if not needed,been on a bad run the last 2 games so may be better to keep the form players in :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Just looking at Sunday's selection. I don't believe there is any significant difference between any of us so I'm sticking to our tried and tested method of keeping number of games as even as possible. It's ColU's last chance to play, and gazza is behind on games, as are Joe and myself, and then I will go with Hodgey who didn't play Weds. Hope this is OK with everyone. If anyone feels strongly that TQM should not be rested (especially as he is out for the next game) please speak up and I will happily step down so he can play. (I'm trying to abdicate responsibility here for leaving out statisically our strongest link :tongue2 - I'm keeping you fresh for the final round :ok)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

I don't mind missing tonight's game as I'm a bit busy so I'd be happy for TQM to take my place. However' date=' if you are short then play me and I'll make sure I turn up.[/quote'] ColU.......you play tonight, it's your last game.:ok I've got at least 4 other tournies on the go at the same time so will be happy to sit out!:\ Good luck all. :hope TQM