"PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

GaF

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League Hey guys - hopefully i can help a little bit: 1. Click this link - Now you are on the "All in Poker" Landing Page 2. Click the big "Newsflash"-Picture - Now you are on the Content Page 3. Click the "FREE SIGN UP" Button - Now you can start the registration After you went through the 6 steps you´ll get the password in the last step 4. Write down the password - now you are getting an email 5. In this e-mail you are told how you get into the qualifier at pokerroom.com Any more questions? Cheers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League TBH I had a load of trouble signing up with every nickname I tried (about 15 different ones) apparrantly taken. Just as I was about to give up, I clicked on the nickname box and it gave me close alternatives. I also HAD an A/C with Pokerroom before but couldn´t find the details, as I had deleted everything before due to the bad publicity. In order to re-sign up I used a different email addy.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League if you are part of this site can you find out if ive signed up before as kippe6 kippe666 as they say they are taken. do you have to put the cap lock on for the secrity code ive never had so much trouble bet its my fault

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League

Is there just one chance to qualify for this thing then - tomorrow?
Yes tomorrow is the only qualifier to join the Punterslounge-Team. After this qualifier you can join the Qualification League with your own team and fight your way to the professional league. :-)

Yes. After this you need to fight your way through the qualification league
Ok Qual leagues it is for me then as can't play sunday nights (unless these are sunday nights also ;)). Thanks, G'night.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League Opened account at Pokerroom...signed up for free on e-sport...got password and registered for the game. PL_Dodger Oh yeh...pistonbroke... How's your head this morning ??? :puke:puke:puke:eyes

signed up but cant find the pw:loon
You get the password on screen when you click the email to verify your email address...will also come by email (I have hotmail and it's in my junk mail)

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League I've unregged, it just doesn't feel correct playing on this site after the history involved. After all the banner waving by Paul about 'BWin' etc:unsure It just feels as though all that play should be getting 20 pieces of Silver for representing the site, and supporting the promotion.:\ But GL to all that play - and enjoy your Horlicks at the First Interval;)

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League It seems a borderline decision...should we be playing here or not? Would like to see feedback from Wasp and Paul as to what their position would be, or is. Read the blacklist thread and Pokerroom were a disgrace. I have registered for this game, however I am willing to accept any decision made by the poker-forum as a whole as to whether we should play or not. :unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure

Also noticed first thread says top ten become the team...but the poker site says top 5 ?????
Hello Dodger, that is an mistake. Normally there are 2 qualifiers - and the best 5 of both qualifiers will become the 10 players of the team. But there will be only one qualifier for Punterslounge - so the 10 best will be qualified. Cheerio, Alex

signed up but cant find the pw:loon
Did you sign up through the following link and followed this instruction? 1. Click this link - Now you are on the "All in Poker" Landing Page 2. Click the big "Newsflash"-Picture - Now you are on the Content Page 3. Click the "FREE SIGN UP" Button - Now you can start the registration After you went through the 6 steps you´ll get the password in the last step 4. Write down the password - now you are getting an email 5. In this e-mail you are told how you get into the qualifier at pokerroom.com

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League My position is this. Yes there was a big problem and it was handled extremely poorly, but let me explain something here. In the online marketing world, the turnover of staff is enormous, they constantly move around, because some are really bad and just can't hack it. There are now different people, who didn't even know of this problem and they have gone out of their way to solve it straight away, you have to respect that. Personally I do not carry grudges and neither will I let PL. If the company involved is seen to be really making an effort to try and repair the bad relationship, then I have to respect that, but I have also demanded the full cost of what Brian was out of pocket and an apology to him personally from a senior person at PR. If anyone knows me, they know damn sure I will get it too, but carrying grudges and not giving somebody a second chance is not what I am about and it's not what PL is about.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League I'm in - a struggle as I had got rid of pokerroom ages and forgot nickname and password. Found a forgotten 35 cents in there:rollin . VoJ and Dodgers post reminded me of why I'd dumped Pokerroom but Iassume that since Gaf initiated this thread that either time or organisational change/philosophy at Pokerroom has healed the wound. Hope so as I enjoy playing these team games versus other forums. Remember "It is better to forgive than to bear grudges" ... but you never forget ... and if they ever screw you again then you take a contract out on them. :ok Ahah - Pauls comments came in while I wrote this :ok