"PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

GaF

Punterslounge.com taking on the eSport-Poker league!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Harlem Globetrotters, the winning team of the World Cup 1966 and of course ‘The A-Team’: now take your place in team history as “Punterslounge All In Poker Team†takes on the eSport-Poker league!

Ever fancied you could represent the “Punterslounge All In Poker Team†in the Premier League? Well, we’re entering a team into Europe’s first eSport-Poker league, and we’d like you to prove your skills so we can pick you for the team.

There’s a total of $180,000 in prize money up for grabs, and qualification for the team is simple. There is one freeroll: 2nd March, where you can secure your starting position in the “Punterslounge All In Poker Teamâ€. This is your unique chance to join the professional division of the eSport-Poker league directly – and for free! The best 10 players of the qualification tournament will form our future poker team, and will go on to play for $180,000 in prize money in the eSport-Poker league!

The best part is: nobody plays alone. The points scored by individual team players are added up. It is this total score which determines the team’s position in the table, and is decisive for victory or defeat. Poker played in teams in a league system – this is the novelty of the eSport-Poker league. The points required to win the big prize at the end of the season can only be won with the “Punterslounge All In Poker Teamâ€. The tournaments will be our favourite game, No Limit Texas Hold’em.

Sign up now - for free - for the Freeroll tournaments, and qualify as a player on the “Punterslounge All In Poker Teamâ€.

Qualification tournament: 02.03.2008, 8pm GMT

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League Now this is quite complicated - I've spent most of the day on MSN with them to get my head around it - but it is worth understanding - we'll post some more details, but the important one to be getting on with is that we will be having a PL exclusive freeroll tomorrow (Sunday) night where the top 10 Players will qualify to represent PL in the new UK Premier League - which will have 20 teams competing for 20k in prize money. Avoid relegation by finishing in the top 15 and you qualify for the European Champions League with far greater rewards.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League

Yes - have you seen the posts in Poker Chat?
I have now. It was a pretty lucky site for me up until the problems experienced by Wasp when I stopped playing there, like I imagine most did. I'm happy to go back to see if my luck still holds. :ok

I have now. It was a pretty lucky site for me up until the problems experienced by Wasp when I stopped playing there, like I imagine most did. I'm happy to go back to see if my luck still holds. :ok
We are glad too! Did you already sign up for the Plunterslounge Qualifier tomorrow?

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League I was sent a password to get into a freeroll tomorrow but I'm not sure it's the right one ! As for the 'security code' to be entered just once as part of the password update process - it's just as well it is only once as it is ridiculously long ;)

Sorry but there is no All in poker team showing when you apply to join a team
I'm assuming we get to join the team if we qualify via the 'PL' freeroll Look for the All In Poker Team freeroll under 'specials' on PokerRoom edit - that's the one I'm in anyway ! :unsure

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League I am also in. Sounds like a lot of fun! It's been a while since the last time I played a Poker tourney. Had some bad luck with it and decided to stop for a while. But after I received PL's latest mail I just had to try it one more time with this lovely tournament. See you all tomorrow evening!

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League Wouldnt mind getting involved, and signed up ok, unfortunatley my pokerroom account lists me as being in the US with a full UK address !!! and they wouldnt change it when I first opened it due to aol ip address, and now wont without messing around sending driver license and utility bills in, therefore cant register for the game as real money is not enabled on the account. To much messing around for me, so wont be playing on that site.Thanks for the offer and good luck to those that take part.