"PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

GaF

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Remind me never to play 11 tables at once again, while also trying to qualify for virgin newcastle festival, which i didn't, been at wedding all weekend so my head was a bit fuzzy to start with:eyes three 4th's and a 2nd for me in the suited connectors freeroll, so i assume thats the team ill be playing for?:unsure Out of the PL freeroll unfortunately though:sad Going to be alot of people qualifying for a few different teams, i wonder how they going to sort that out, anyway my head hurts and i am retiring for the night me thinks.:zzz

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! A little bit confused here... How many leagues are there 1.Premier League 2.Heads up League http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/headsup-liga 3.Champions League http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/team-liga/champions-league Are these different leagues or just one.... If these are different leagues are PL going to join the other leagues

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Premier League has 20 teams I dont know anything about the heads up league - I dont think it's related to what we are doing... The Champions league will have 100 teams - 20 from UK, Spain, France and 40 from Germany The PL Team will join the Premier League - which is the "UK Pro League". The top 15 finishers from this league qualify for the Champions League. The bottom 5 from the Premier League are relegated to the qualification Leagues

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! In addition you have the "Open Leagues" which are the level below the Premier League - this is open to all (you have to pay the fee to play here) and fight for promotion to the Premier League.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Hi guys, we are just putting together the teams from yesterdays freerolls and will inform the winner and team-members tomorrow how it all continues. As you saw correctly, we are also starting a HeadsUp League (which isnt team based). News about it will come on the website tonight also and everyone is welcome to join there too. Have fun in our leagues, Jo eSport-Poker.com Team (yeah, hello btw, I'm one more guy to talk to, if you need support with esport-poker.com ;) )