"PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

GaF

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League signed up to esport got my password great, no its not cant sign up to pokerroom because my email is in use for my mansion account not got another one cant speak to them because im not signed up

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League

signed up to esport got my password great' date=' no its not cant sign up to pokerroom because my email is in use for my mansion account not got another one cant speak to them because im not signed up[/quote'] Just create any free account, yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc... You will hit this problem again at some point and not neccessarily with regarding to poker. ;)

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League It's not for me to say who plays where, it's your choice, if you fancy it fire in :ok Just to be clear, I have only just seen these threads this morning, I had a conversation with a mod last night but I didn't fully grasp it at the time as I was busy with the kids. I haven't been offered any money by PokerRoom and the figure banded in another thread (if I get it) goes no where near what I had to pay out. I didn't blacklist PokerRoom PL did, they welched on me and they were a little underhanded as well by changing T&C's etc but to be honest, at the time, if anyone would have said give me a grand and you can have a trip to OZ, stay in a good hotel and watch the ashes, I would have snapped their hand off. It's the fact that PokerRoom at first made me feel like a sponger and then stopped answering my calls and emails that pissed me off. To say they were one of the big boys, they treated me like dirt. One thing I have never mentioned to anyone on PL is that once out there I didn't get the hospitality package - The other winners were in hospitality sat with other England fans with access to a bar and restaurant, James and I were on the other side of the MCG in the middle of the Aussies in the cheap seats with no facilities. I didn't put this down to bitterness and me complaining ;) We were having such a great time we just got on with it and the trip was an exceptional experience we will never forget. It wasn't just me though, you need to read the thread to be aware what PokerRoom did to other big winners at the time and to how their CS treated people. They used to be part of a bigger group who had a tardy reputation as well (is this still the case :unsure) Players are free to play wherever they like and this offer seems great and I may try myself but I think it is only fair you are aware what this company used to be like.

good luck to all playing' date=',but even if everything is sorted and wasp is happy i will NOT be playing on this site......[/quote'] First Paul - thanks for your great statment- WASP thanks too! :-) I want to add something from the view of the eSport Poker League. I really can understand everyone who´s still angry... I really do. That was the first what I felt yesterday, when I heared about wasp. But I am sad about your decisions, not to play in our League :-( The eSport Poker League is not responsible to what happend there at PokerRoom. And the people we are working (for the eSport Poker Leauge) with at PokerRoom neither. When we heared about this problem yesterday we talked to our contact persons at PokerRoom - and they heared about this the first time too. But they made PL/wasp through us an offer and will appologize for what happened - even though they weren´t the persons who blew this up at PokerRoom. We did the best to solve this problem on a short way and I can guarantee that in our league everything is running as it should. We paid out more than $150.000 of pricemoney in the first season which ended 6 weeks ago - and every cent was payed out to the users. So hopefully you´ll change you mind. If I can help you further on - please tell me. Cheers, Alexander

VoJ and Dodgers post reminded me of why I'd dumped Pokerroom but Iassume that since Gaf initiated this thread that either time or organisational change/philosophy at Pokerroom has healed the wound. Hope so as I enjoy playing these team games versus other forums.
I'll be honest - I know very little about poker room - like everyone else, I dumped them and haven't been back (till this morning). I think it's worth differentiating between esport and Pokerroom - they are different companies - I spent most of yesterday talking with esport about this on MSN (Yes hour after hour after hour :tongue2) - I like the concept of what they're organising, I like the structure, and I like the prizes :loon and what's more we can get PL'rs in to it for free :loon From my own personal perspective I wanted to be in it. But there was a big problem - PokerRoom and our (PL) relationship with Pokerroom - so before all else we made it clear that that had to be "made right" (It was a little difficult as WASP was not online, and we had to resolve it yesterday - so I had to take some views on his behalf, which I thought we had got about right after gazza managed to speak to him on the phone - it now seems I may have been a little short - but we're actively looking at that again now :hope) There's only one room I take a view on that I dont feel I can ever play at again - and that is Absolute - PokerRoom were probably not far behind in second, but I felt this was too good an opportunity to pass up.... I think we all need to make our own personal judgements on whether we can play there again or not - PL can not decide for you - you each have as much information as PL. I'm giving it a go, but that is my personal decision.

They used to be part of a bigger group who had a tardy reputation as well (is this still the case :unsure)
They are currently with Bwin, which is who I presume you are talking about.....

First Paul - thanks for your great statment- WASP thanks too! :-) I want to add something from the view of the eSport Poker League. I really can understand everyone who´s still angry... I really do. That was the first what I felt yesterday, when I heared about wasp. But I am sad about your decisions, not to play in our League :-( The eSport Poker League is not responsible to what happend there at PokerRoom. And the people we are working (for the eSport Poker Leauge) with at PokerRoom neither. When we heared about this problem yesterday we talked to our contact persons at PokerRoom - and they heared about this the first time too. But they made PL/wasp through us an offer and will appologize for what happened - even though they weren´t the persons who blew this up at PokerRoom. We did the best to solve this problem on a short way and I can guarantee that in our league everything is running as it should. We paid out more than $150.000 of pricemoney in the first season which ended 6 weeks ago - and every cent was payed out to the users. So hopefully you´ll change you mind. If I can help you further on - please tell me. Cheers, Alexander
i appreciate where you are coming from,and it is not a case of holding a grudge,anyone who knows me well enough knows i am not like that.... i dont like the site full stop,but if you read earlier my 1st words were, good luck all. this is a personal choice not to play and yes a little of what happened to Brian has been taken into account,i even have money in the site that is sitting there but again i aint worried about that either. i wish all involved the best of luck and who knows if it goes well then i may reconsider.

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League Yes, they are with Bwin and they too would get a second chance on PL, but they would have to do something very special to make up for past problems. Bwin bought PR out and you'll often find that they are still quite separate even so. Let's not turn this into a Bwin thread though or we'll be here all day.

Yes, they are with Bwin and they too would get a second chance on PL, but they would have to do something very special to make up for past problems. Bwin bought PR out and you'll often find that they are still quite separate even so. Let's not turn this into a Bwin thread though or we'll be here all day.
Amen! :-) For everyone who still did not sign up to become a PuntersLounge Teammember here again what you need to do: 1. Click this link - Now you are on the "All in Poker" Landing Page 2. Click the big "Newsflash"-Picture - Now you are on the Content Page 3. Click the "FREE SIGN UP" Button - Now you can start the registration After you went through the 6 steps you´ll get the password in the last step 4. Write down the password - now you are getting an email 5. In this e-mail you are told how you get into the qualifier at pokerroom.com Good luck to all! :-)

i wish all involved the best of luck and who knows if it goes well then i may reconsider.
It's worth stressing, that this is a one off opportunity tonight to get into the premier league (for free) as it's the UK Launch and they need to fill the league to start off with - after tonight, you can only get into the premier league by buying into qualification leagues and then winning promotion .... by being in the premier league from the off, it's far easier to avoid relegation and stay there, than to get into the league later....

It's worth stressing' date=' that this is a one off opportunity tonight to get into the premier league (for free) as it's the UK Launch and they need to fill the league to start off with - after tonight, you can only get into the premier league by buying into qualification leagues and then winning promotion .... by being in the premier league from the off, it's far easier to avoid relegation and stay there, than to get into the league later....[/quote'] are you saying you really really want me to play??

are you saying you really really want me to play??
I'm saying you need to make your own decision - I'm just trying to give you the information to do so - Tonight is a one off chance to get into the Premier League for free, as it is a new launch....

As for the 'security code' to be entered just once as part of the password update process - it's just as well it is only once as it is ridiculously long ;)
Your not kidding - i've got a blister now :tongue2 I'm in now after resurrecting my Pokerroom details

But I want you to play ;-) Really' date=' really ;-)[/quote'] the bloody things i do,,,okay, as it is my birthday today and i am in a good mood :dude:dude i will see if i can get in,,mind you another drawback will be as i am on AOL it may not be possible

the bloody things i do' date=',,okay, as it is my birthday today and i am in a good mood :dude:dude i will see if i can get in,,mind you another drawback will be as i am on AOL it may not be possible[/quote'] Happy Birthday mr T :drums. Im with AOL, but used hotmail. No problems. I see many names in the lobby that I dont know. I hope 10 PLers gets places. Not 3 and 7 freeloaders :@.

the bloody things i do' date=',,okay, as it is my birthday today and i am in a good mood :dude:dude i will see if i can get in,,mind you another drawback will be as i am on AOL it may not be possible[/quote'] Happy Birthday Alan :cheers Left you a wee pressie on facebook :cheers

I see many names in the lobby that I dont know. I hope 10 PLers gets places. Not 3 and 7 freeloaders
Suspect they are legitimate players (new signups to PL?) as theres no money up for grabs in the freeroll. Are we allowed substitutes in case one or more of the players proves not to have the stamina for the competition (or the funding as I assume the "real" league games involve entry fees). Happy Birthday Al :cow:cow:cow -