• Yes please, I have more than 100 posts
    • Yes please, I have less than 100 posts but I cheered you on
    • No thanks, but good luck with the game

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start

I would like to restrict this to PL members with 100 posts as of today but am willing to be flexible especially with anyone who took time out to support me in the Aussie Millions thread :cheers.
Balo - the criteria for this tournament is quite clear if you read the first post of this thread. I would also suggest you read this thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33338 if you wish to still be here next year for your charity to have a chance of benefiting from runadrum's generosity. :spank

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start

Thanks for allowing me to play Runa. :notworthy Thought it started at 10 and missed the 1st half hour then played like a muppet. Out in 50th. :lol Good Luck all. :hope
sorry (to everyone) about the GMT/BST time confusion - my birthday will be a Monday next year so shouldn't have same problems then !

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start im out but really enjoyed it a big thank you to duncan for this,the money thats been donated is gonna go to great causes so its win win for everybody involved :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy time for me to go back into online poker retirement again,would just like to say a big gl to all pl,ers and win win at the poker tables :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start Thanks for the game guys (came 18th) - unfortunately had to rush off and do some family taxi-ing back from ozzie (grandson with injured toe from playing football - nothing serious but he's really putting the agony on for his mum .... think I'll put him in for an oscar :rollin) and got back just in time to see last of my chips disappear ....

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start thankyou Duncan for this,,me and Rvrd decided to split 1st and 2nd with Duncan agreement and once that was decided it was all in every hand,,well done to Rvrd...:clap:clap and well done all who made the money thoroughly enjoyable game once again

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start A big THANKYOU to Runa :notworthy, you generosity leaves me speechless for setting this up and will look forward to meeting you in person in Newcastle. Great game Teal, i think we both agree and i think it deserved to be the split. ps: Runa i will pm you as regards the charity i would like it to go to :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start Duncan and Helen, Its already been said a number of times and will be said many more times yet. Deservedly so as well, thank you thank you thank you for this incredible gesture, a number of charities will benefit greatly from this:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap A great game played in the usual great PL spirit, set up by a great couple. Thank you :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start 2008birthdayfreerolldf2.jpg Well done to the prize winners. I have included more than the top 10 above as there were 11 left in when a break came so I am happy to include a £50 donation for the bubble, which turned out to be Pocket Lady. As already mentioned by Rivrd and Teaulc I was pleased to assist with a split when heads up so that will be £650 each. Can the prize winners PM me please with details of their nominated charities and I will start to arrange payments - no panic, no rush. I will post a list of all the recipients when known. :clap

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start One thing I wanted to add, now the game has been played, is that any poker skill I have acquired over the last couple of years I definitely did not possess before joining Punters Lounge. If I had not been a member of PL I doubt very much that I would have even tried to qualify for the Aussie Millions (Washman, take another bow). So as far as I am concerned that was YOUR money we were playing with tonight and I hope everyone who participated shares in the pleasure I feel in being to help eleven worthy causes. :clap

Re: Charity Freeroll 30th March 2008 - 9PM BST Start Well done to all the winners tonight, and your respective charities :clap:clap But most of all, I'd like to congratulate Duncan for this fantastic gesture, and sticking to his word of 12 months ago :clap:clap:clap I didn't play because (probably lucky for me) I don't have an association with any charity, and wouldn't want to stand in the way of those who do, but I hope the donations come in handy wherever they go. Once again - nice one Duncan :notworthy:notworthy