Champions League - 28th November

Re: Champions League - 28th November

:okok boss' date=' but my english is sooo bad...you know,i understand everything but Dont know how to write my opinion,...:D[/quote'] no probs mate - just have a go, we can always ask if we're not sure :ok some of us have english as a first (and only :$) language and dont speak it that well :lol

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic will win tonight only if they buy Ronaldo from Manchester United in the half time... who will save Celtic tonight this is my question ? Only 45 minutes to go :) But please dont mind me i am just a naive fool
You promised last night you'd shut up if it wasn't a draw...it wasn't...you said tonight would be a draw...it wasn't...GO AWAY :wall

Celtic will win tonight only if they buy Ronaldo from Manchester United in the half time... who will save Celtic tonight this is my question ? Only 45 minutes to go :) But please dont mind me i am just a naive fool
Yes you are a Naive Fool :spank

Yes, you are. How many draws have you got today? People don't mind if you have an opinion or two. The only problem is you point out the results as if they are meant to be, without any sort of valid reasoning. Things like game fixing are not welcomed here, because most punters don't fancy playing with ghost. We don't need your tips, and we don't like your attitude either. :pukeYou'd better f*ck off!

Re: Champions League - 28th November Congrats on those with Celtic, very lucky indeed. Luck is an integral part of betting, no doubt. To Carl: Spot on again with great odd! Thanks! Blackburn lost badly though. They have proven themselves as an average team yet again. Simply can't win when needed. Olympiakos pulled another shocker! They are suddenly back in contention for qualification. Simply shocking if you know they have hardly earned a point away in Europe for nearly 30 matches before this run. You guys are just superb with the pick, extremely brave! But worthwhile isn't it? I had a horrible night in the first place but recovered in the end with some little profit. Not too bad.

Re: Champions League - 28th November You really have surpassed yourself!!! I guess every forum has to have a clown and you are surely that person for this forum... Hey Nindza I got an idea for you create your own thread in the chat section and leave the serious stuff to adults - I guess the only person who will actually read that thread will be you! there you go you can chat to your alter ego and maybe convince yourself about the utter tripe you regularly post on PL... :$

Re: Champions League - 28th November Celtic win 3:0 Liverpool win 4:1 Chelsea win 0:3 I know that guy was an idiot but he did well in tonights' predictions, even managing to get the Liverpools correct score. Well done all on Liverpool, i doubled them up with Chelsea. :ok

Celtic win 3:0 Liverpool win 4:1 Chelsea win 0:3 I know that guy was an idiot but he did well in tonights' predictions, even managing to get the Liverpools correct score. Well done all on Liverpool, i doubled them up with Chelsea. :ok
haha, i think he was trying to 'fit in' with those predictions

i seem to recall that Real Madrid have a shocking record in Gernmany in the CL' date=' havent got the stats :spank but will take a 1X on Werder Bremen tonight with home advantage.[/quote'] Thought as much, they never win there!

My main bet for tonight is still the Over in Bremen, slept with the idea and no matter how likely the draw looks as of the Real approach to the game, and no matter how crippled Werder is with important missings it looks good. See my previous post for reasoning. Two games I haven't made up my mind on yet, those in Istanbul and Valencia, will post here later. Still in both games I fancy betting on number of cards. Valencia's disciplinary record in Europe is notorious, every ref there is aware of that fight with Inter last year. Schalke step on the pitch with a yellow card for Bordon, so a 3/10 stake for me on Over 4,5 cards at 1,66 from bet365 looks good. The same bet for me in Istanbul, certainly a decider game for both teams, with some quick-tempered players and a ref from Spain ( Cantalejo ) where cards are flying for 90 mins. Odds are 1,61 and I will put both games in a card-combo as well. Fancy Overs in both Lazio and Celtic games. Some good reasoning here re the game in Glasgow so I am leaning toward more goals not because I would be fed up with another 1-0 Celtic win, but because the Ukranians have good strikers. Castillo is back, hope the Italian plays too. As of Lazio some posts here convinced my that both teams can score, and since the home win is more likely, the Over looks a logical choice.
:nana :nana :nanaTime again for the bananas, I hope I helped some people with those above. A second good night in CL is something new to me. Shame I got greedy and wasted some good cash on Lens, shame didn't believe in the L'pool and Chelsea convincing wins, but if that happens every day I don't mind missing a couple of good tips. And I am still waiting on Nautico Over in Brasil, what a good night :ok

Only one bet for me tonight that is Shakhtar at Parkhead. They are available at 10/3 which for me is a steal. They completely murdered Celtic a few weeks ago and could have won by a cricket score. Celtic Park has been a fortress for a long time but they have to lose sometime and I fancy it to be tonight. Shakhtar are quick and can cause the Celtic defence problems, I disagree with the posts re their defence being better and can see them losing by a couple of goals. Might also have a nibble on the bookings. 30pts Shakhtar good luck all
Not tonight mate, Celtic can beat ANYBODY at Cetlic Park :nana