1. 1.

• Yes, I have won my seat
    • No, I have given up and wont be trying any more

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Festival

looks like i will also be coming now:nana:nana. i will try to qualify if possible, if not then gazza has kindly given me his +1:notworthy:notworthyand i will play the side games etc.
My understanding regarding guests is you can bring as many as you wish. The +1 restriction only applies to the golden ticket draw for a place in the tournament. :ok
Golden Ticket

We’d love you to bring along as many friends as you please to join in the side events and other activities and every player can nominate one friend to go in to the Golden Ticket draw.

This will be made at 2.45pm on Saturday and the lucky winner gets a main event seat. If you haven’t nominated a mate yet then e-mail your name and their name through to [email protected] now or you can sign them up on the day. Only players present at the time of the draw can win the seat.

Re: Virgin Poker Festival

My understanding regarding guests is you can bring as many as you wish. The +1 restriction only applies to the golden ticket draw for a place in the tournament. :ok
ah didnt know that, gaz only asked me by phone so i didnt get many details. i just heard golden ticket and thought i might win a choclate factory ,so i just said yes:lol:lol

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Festival Me and Ben are staying here.... Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham (Birmingham) 225 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Brimingham, West Midlands, B16 9RY, England Only a mile down the road and £105 for a twin room for both nights with a full english included :ok Sam and Andy staying here as well.