Paradise PL MTT League - July

teaulc

Paradise PL MTT League - July  

1. 1.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July Going on holiday for 5 weeks tomorrow, so no pl league for me. Not a bad years profit at the tables to be able to skip the country for over a month! No doubt be back to a weekend at the butt and ben next year. Have fun all.

Guest gazza271

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July nice one GaF :ok Will miss the first one cos of work but hopefully about for the others :hope

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July :@ Back to work for the next 6 wednesdays, and with new staff coming in not sure about been able to play from work.:wall :wall Not that I would do that sort of thing. Good luck everyone as usual.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July I'm in too, won't miss the chance to play with PLers this time :ok. Will miss the first one though or I might have my brother play, if I understood right that it won't count if I do better in the next three.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July

Could someone point out 2 me where this is please if it is up yet... I just wanted 2 see before I deposit the hard earned into the site... thanks...:ok
There are a couple of Paradise Sites - if you can't see it in the lobby then you may have the wrong version - try downloading through this link! :hope http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/paradise/ Hope this helps - I copied it off of last Wednesdays Diary! TQM P.S - if you select 'Multi Tourney' then 'Private' you should see it there!

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July No PM with the password yet - can a moderator please send it through. I am travelling back from Liverpool, but hope to be back in time - let's hope I am not in a queue of thousands trying to log on to the poker site :eek Hope to say hi later McG