PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th

Sir Puntalot

Ok, it''s time we had another PL Poker Night and we've decided to get it on at the end of May. It's fully confirmed, so just stick your name down asap if you are coming. :ok The main event will start 8pm, although you can arrive from 7pm onwards. List of Definites Big Andy Paul Ross Penelopeys Kotp Lou Saban Mike Saban Tayspoon Robilaruk Pocket Lady Valiant Morlspin Kevshat Rosco Slapdash Donna Galronix Mrs Galronix Runadrum Avon Girl Dave488 Milber Les Johnson Kevsul (Can we gag him?) Mrs Kevsul (Deserves a medal) Matt dan the man betroot fivetimes DaMatrix (after 10pm) Jaded Mowgli Mowgli Friend Mrs Mowgli Friend Total: 33 Non Poker Players Coming Mrs Mowgli PaulM Total: 2 Grand Total: 35 INFO: Ok, a little bit more information about this night coming up on May 26th. We will be charging £15 per person that is coming. What do you get for this £15? Free drinks all night, as well as a buffet and a curry a bit later on. This also goes towards paying for the venue and the hire of the superb dealers. There will be STT's running after the main event too. It's cheap as chips at £15, the only reason we've put it that cheap, is because we haven't had a poker night for quite some time. Next time will likely be £25, which is still ridiculously cheap and still subsidised by PL. The main event will be a £10 buyin and we'll decide on the night how that is split up. The winner will also receive a trophy. :ok Rules: 1. Don't take it too seriously, this won't be the WSOP, if you want serious poker, than I believe Las Vegas is your preferred venue - PL Poker nights are fun, but of course we all want to win at the same time. ;) 2. Verbals - There have been instances of some pretty bad verbals on previous occasions. Some so bad, I have had to say something and in 2 cases, ban them from future events. I don't really want to do this, so let's stay away from any personal comments that cross the line. ;) 3. Dealers - Don't argue with them, these dealers have seen more hands than you lot have seen pints of beer, believe me. They are top notch. :ok 4. No walkmans please, this aint the WSOP! :lol 5. Anyone who tries to get on the karaoke when it's my turn, will incur a 5 year ban from PL. ;) Looking forward to this and meeting a few more newer members. :nana

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic