Crouchie's Poker Thread

Crouch Potato

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Zen concept was a super donkey fish, so I was just calling to play a hand against him. It worked out well: Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.10/$0.25 Button is at seat 5 Seat 1: zenconcept - $6.28 Seat 2: MoistSocket - $17.64 Seat 3: Torius - $24.94 Seat 4: sgang - $56.27 Seat 5: Camster187 - $61.01 (away from table) Seat 6: jonbj - $1.45 Seat 7: KimiRaikkonen - $26.83 Seat 8: koogaboy - $36.20 Seat 9: Specially - $19.89 Seat 10: mimi8402 - $0 (away from table) Moving Button to seat 6 KimiRaikkonen posts small blind ($0.10) koogaboy posts big blind ($0.25) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [5h 9d] to KimiRaikkonen Specially calls $0.25 zenconcept raises to $0.50 MoistSocket did not respond in time and is folded MoistSocket folds Torius calls $0.50 sgang folds jonbj folds KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 koogaboy calls $0.50 Specially calls $0.50 Dealing Flop [5s 3c 3d] KimiRaikkonen checks koogaboy checks Specially checks zenconcept bets $0.25 Torius folds KimiRaikkonen calls $0.25 koogaboy calls $0.25 Specially folds Dealing Turn [5c] KimiRaikkonen checks koogaboy checks zenconcept bets $2 KimiRaikkonen calls $2 koogaboy raises to $4 zenconcept folds KimiRaikkonen raises to $26.08 (all-in) koogaboy calls $26.08 KimiRaikkonen shows [5h 9d] koogaboy shows [Ah 3h] Dealing River [4d] Taking Rake of $2.87 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Full House, 5s over 3s KimiRaikkonen wins $54.54 with: Full House, 5s over 3s

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Again, donkey and a case of making a very unconvential and generally bad call for implied odds and PKR poker: Table #1838895 - St. Thomas Bay Starting Hand #92406092 Last Hand #92405329 Game Type: Hold'em Limit Type: No Limit Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.10/$0.25 Button is at seat 3 Seat 1: zenconcept - $10.74 Seat 2: MoistSocket - $16.89 Seat 3: Magix - $25 Seat 4: sgang - $57.40 Seat 5: Camster187 - $60.51 Seat 6: jonbj - $1.45 Seat 7: KimiRaikkonen - $50.41 Seat 8: koogaboy - $8.77 Seat 9: Specially - $25 Seat 10: mimi8402 - $20.87 Moving Button to seat 4 Camster187 posts small blind ($0.10) jonbj posts big blind ($0.25) Magix posts $0.25 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6d 8d] to KimiRaikkonen KimiRaikkonen calls $0.25 koogaboy folds Specially calls $0.25 mimi8402 calls $0.25 zenconcept calls $0.25 MoistSocket folds Magix checks sgang folds Camster187 folds jonbj raises to $0.50 KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 Specially calls $0.50 mimi8402 calls $0.50 zenconcept calls $0.50 Magix calls $0.50 Dealing Flop [7c 9d Th] jonbj bets $0.95 (all-in) KimiRaikkonen calls $0.95 Specially calls $0.95 mimi8402 calls $0.95 zenconcept raises to $1.90 Magix raises to $4.75 KimiRaikkonen raises to $49.91 (all-in) Specially folds mimi8402 folds zenconcept folds Magix calls $24.50 (all-in) Returning $25.41 to KimiRaikkonen uncalled Magix shows [8c Td] jonbj shows [5h Jc] KimiRaikkonen shows [6d 8d] Dealing Turn [9s] Dealing River [4h] Taking Rake of $2.84 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Straight, 10 high KimiRaikkonen wins $48.05 from side pot #1 with: Straight, 10 high KimiRaikkonen wins $5.96 with: Straight, 10 high

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread

And that was basically it. I took a break then' date=' and I can't sit back in for less than about $80, which I don't really feel like doing in case I donk it off again.[/quote'] Good plays m8. Just a thought on the buy-in thing, if you shut down pkr then open it up again then it'll be fine, but you made a nice stash today!

Liking that moral victory i gained over Jaden when he re-raised me, i re-raised him back and he folded :dude Nice trips you just hit, i don't know how you manage it, but wp.
Lol, they just kept checking and it popped up. I didn't figure her for much of a hand so I had to milk it for small change. Waiting for that next monster...meanwhile I'll browse some sites as I'm really paying no attention to the players :lol Waiting lists are growing too, lets hope it's a VIP list to Donkament City

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Oh man, i play poker for moments like that, not a big pot but worked beautifully. Semi- bluffed the hand before with the low pair sixes representing the Q/J then the next hand have top pair, bet the same amount, people aren't sure whether i'm bluffing or not, one moves all in with middle pair thinking i've bluffed again and i take them down :D Nice $6 bet by you to win the pot just now, didn't see how the hand went but i nice take down anyway.

Oh man, i play poker for moments like that, not a big pot but worked beautifully. Semi- bluffed the hand before with the low pair sixes representing the Q/J then the next hand have top pair, bet the same amount, people aren't sure whether i'm bluffing or not, one moves all in with middle pair thinking i've bluffed again and i take them down :D Nice $6 bet by you to win the pot just now, didn't see how the hand went but i nice take down anyway.
With the way the table is I'm beginning to think I should start playing actual poker!

With the way the table is I'm beginning to think I should start playing actual poker!
I was just thinking much the same. Just had trip 10's with Q and A on the board but he was playing too tight to call that $3 raise on the river. The table is damn tight. And again highlighted with your bullet pot only reaching $6, noone going for the runners or had a jack! I'm just gonna see how it plays for a bit before i start changing strategy tbh.

I was just thinking much the same. Just had trip 10's with Q and A on the board but he was playing too tight to call that $3 raise on the river. The table is damn tight. And again highlighted with your bullet pot only reaching $6, noone going for the runners or had a jack! I'm just gonna see how it plays for a bit before i start changing strategy tbh.
$6 was the side pot, the main pot was $14, so $20 in total. Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.10/$0.25 Button is at seat 6 Seat 1: Specially - $26.27 Seat 2: KOMODO - $47.12 Seat 3: kspgabbe - $18.37 Seat 4: 27Nade - $41.50 Seat 6: patr5 - $24.40 Seat 7: BennyonitB - $47.79 Seat 8: KimiRaikkonen - $49.35 Seat 9: GiveItToMeNL - $19.25 Seat 10: torrac - $4.50 Moving Button to seat 7 KimiRaikkonen posts small blind ($0.10) GiveItToMeNL posts big blind ($0.25) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Ac As] to KimiRaikkonen torrac calls $0.25 Specially calls $0.25 KOMODO folds kspgabbe folds 27Nade folds patr5 calls $0.25 BennyonitB folds KimiRaikkonen raises to $1.50 GiveItToMeNL calls $1.50 torrac calls $1.50 Specially folds patr5 calls $1.50 Dealing Flop [5c 6s 2h] Player [***NO PLAYER***] brings $20 to table [1840757] KimiRaikkonen checks GiveItToMeNL checks torrac checks patr5 bets $2 KimiRaikkonen raises to $6 GiveItToMeNL folds torrac calls $3 (all-in) patr5 calls $6 Dealing Turn [Jc] KimiRaikkonen bets $17 patr5 folds KimiRaikkonen shows [Ac As] torrac shows [7c 7h] Dealing River [Jd] Taking Rake of $1.06 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Two Pairs: Aces, Jacks KimiRaikkonen wins $6 from side pot #1 with: Two Pairs: Aces, Jacks KimiRaikkonen wins $14.19 with: Two Pairs: Aces, Jacks

I can't remember when I started playing cash games on PKR' date=' I think last Sunday? Either way including my $50 bonus I'm now up $300 for the week! Any other site and that +300 is a -30![/quote'] Class mate. keep it up, chat soon :ok

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Idiot donk going for the flush. Dealing [Ks Qc] to 27Nade 0815MrPink calls $0.25 Blazer11 folds nasp26 folds se7en77 calls $0.25 27Nade calls $0.25 nodal calls $0.25 GOTOIntlicity folds Draztic77 folds bertisk calls $0.25 MrCapone187 raises to $1.25 0815MrPink calls $1.25 se7en77 calls $1.25 27Nade calls $1.25 nodal calls $1.25 bertisk calls $1.25 Dealing Flop [5c Kh Jh] bertisk checks MrCapone187 bets $4.50 0815MrPink folds se7en77 has become disconnected and has 10 seconds to reconnect se7en77 has disconnected and has been granted all-in protection 27Nade raises to $9 nodal calls $9 bertisk folds MrCapone187 raises to $9.84 (all-in) 27Nade calls $9.84 nodal calls $9.84 Dealing Turn [Qs] 27Nade bets $21.58 (all-in) nodal calls $13.63 (all-in) Returning $7.95 to 27Nade uncalled MrCapone187 shows [Ah Ad] se7en77 shows [2c Ac] 27Nade shows [Ks Qc] nodal shows [9h 3h] Dealing River [2h] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 2 27Nade has Two Pairs: Kings, Queens nodal has Flush, King high nodal wins $27.26 from side pot #2 with: Flush, King high nodal wins $26.52 from side pot #1 with: Flush, King high nodal wins $7.50 with: Flush, King high I'd marked him down as a fish before but what's he doing playing 93 in the first place then calling his last $9 hoping for a heart on the river. (I know i was losing to the bullets before the turn but if that muppet hadn't hit his heart i'd be going away with a mint :wall:wall)

They're playing SO tight tonight. Got a straight flush' date=' made virtually nothing then got quads and again virtually nothing, just noone to play with for me to catch![/quote'] I hate the way it can get tight. My game isn't that great, and playing on PKR sure as hell isn't going to improve it. I play on PKR for the money only. Will consider moving to FTP once I can get my PKR total up to the $600 mark. As for the flush, that completely sucks. I hate top pair, it so rarely wins on PKR because most people don't respect raises, and it's probably why you only ever see me with trips, as I generally fold otherwise!

I sat down about 5mins before you did Nadie. You've seen specially before' date=' not much else I've got a read on except Timbo I don't think can get away from a hand no matter how relatively weak it may be.[/quote'] I'm just getting a lot of decent hole cards and missing the flop left right and centre, i'm either gonna hit the flop hard or not play the hand at all really.

I'm just getting a lot of decent hole cards and missing the flop left right and centre' date=' i'm either gonna hit the flop hard or not play the hand at all really.[/quote'] Know the feeling. Not been hitting either. My 10-5 missed the flop and the turn and the river! I *think* I know how to trap Popaj into giving me all his chips. Just a hunch though, let's hope I get to find out :hope

Know the feeling. Not been hitting either. My 10-5 missed the flop and the turn and the river! I *think* I know how to trap Popaj into giving me all his chips. Just a hunch though, let's hope I get to find out :hope
Just got a little frustrated at getting nowhere near another flop, tbh though they both had hands which should have been beaten, n/m. GL with trapping popaj, i think a lot of 'em can be trapped easy enough- but i need a hand first. :$