** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Crouchie's Poker Thread

Crouch Potato

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread A hand from earlier. IMO I misplayed this one BADLY. There is basically one card I put him on that has me beat and about 5 that I beat. Also, if he bets here I think I call because at heart I am a donk too. As such I should have value bet the river. I didn't, and for some reason that annoys me. Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 7 Seat 1: keliwah - $50 Seat 2: Satk65 - $38.50 Seat 3: Fie13 - $85.82 Seat 4: lightermanuk - $84.52 Seat 5: comefish - $9.50 Seat 6: Dweebles - $34.83 Seat 7: 27Nade - $48.25 Seat 8: karlos13 - $18 Seat 9: trucker9972 - $124.95 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $187.74 Moving Button to seat 9 KimiRaikkonen posts small blind ($0.25) keliwah posts big blind ($0.50) karlos13 posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6d Kd] to KimiRaikkonen Satk65 folds Fie13 folds lightermanuk calls $0.50 comefish folds Dweebles calls $0.50 27Nade folds karlos13 checks trucker9972 calls $0.50 KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 keliwah checks Dealing Flop [2d Jd Td] KimiRaikkonen checks keliwah checks lightermanuk bets $0.50 Dweebles calls $0.50 karlos13 folds trucker9972 calls $0.50 KimiRaikkonen raises to $3 keliwah folds lightermanuk calls $3 Dweebles folds trucker9972 folds Dealing Turn [8d] KimiRaikkonen bets $4 lightermanuk calls $4 Dealing River [8s] KimiRaikkonen checks lightermanuk checks Taking Rake of $0.90 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen shows [6d Kd] KimiRaikkonen has Flush, King high lightermanuk shows [Qh 7d] lightermanuk has Flush, Jack high KimiRaikkonen wins $17.10 with: Flush, King high

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I wanted to call here because I felt I had enough outs, but with people to act behind me I couldn't risk it...I don't think; Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 9 Seat 1: keliwah - $49.50 Seat 2: Satk65 - $38.50 Seat 3: Fie13 - $85.82 Seat 4: lightermanuk - $77.02 Seat 5: comefish - $9.50 Seat 6: Dweebles - $33.83 Seat 7: 27Nade - $48.25 Seat 8: karlos13 - $17.50 Seat 9: trucker9972 - $123.95 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $197.34 Moving Button to seat 10 keliwah posts small blind ($0.25) Satk65 posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [8h 5h] to KimiRaikkonen Fie13 folds lightermanuk folds comefish folds Dweebles calls $0.50 27Nade calls $0.50 karlos13 raises to $1.50 trucker9972 calls $1.50 KimiRaikkonen calls $1.50 keliwah calls $1.50 Satk65 folds Dweebles calls $1.50 27Nade folds Dealing Flop [5s Jh 3h] keliwah checks Dweebles checks karlos13 bets $16 (all-in) trucker9972 folds KimiRaikkonen folds keliwah folds Dweebles folds Taking Rake of $0.42 from pot 1 karlos13 shows [9h Ac] karlos13 has High Card: Ace karlos13 wins $8.08

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread

Can't believe i just lost 5-3' date=' when i got to 3-0 i just totally forgot how to play lol. Must be because of tiredness! Will get you another day![/quote'] :lol I adjusted my game a bit to suit you, so I'm going to use that as the reason for me winning :tongue2 I've had a pretty good day, but I donked off a fair few chips earlier when i wasn't up for playing. I've done that a bit lately and if I can just play at the right times I think I'll make more money.

:lol I adjusted my game a bit to suit you' date=' so I'm going to use that as the reason for me winning :tongue2 I've had a pretty good day, but I donked off a fair few chips earlier when i wasn't up for playing. I've done that a bit lately and if I can just play at the right times I think I'll make more money.[/quote'] No, i got sucked into that all in madness and didn't play my normal game :tongue2

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread A win for the donkaments. Button is at seat 3 Seat 2: REVHEAD43 - $211.96 Seat 3: tohumaniac - $49.25 Seat 4: KimiRaikkonen - $49 Seat 5: Daedalus44 - $10 Seat 6: rasmus99 - $55.55 Seat 7: freskabollar - $49 Seat 8: vasili - $83.07 Seat 9: onemountain - $81.34 Seat 10: thebuissness - $77.31 Daedalus44 will be dealt in after the button Moving Button to seat 5 rasmus99 posts small blind ($0.25) freskabollar posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Ad 9d] to KimiRaikkonen vasili calls $0.50 onemountain folds Player [***NO PLAYER***] brings $10 to table [1964294] thebuissness did not respond in time and is folded thebuissness folds REVHEAD43 calls $0.50 tohumaniac folds KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 rasmus99 calls $0.50 freskabollar checks Dealing Flop [3h Ac 9s] rasmus99 checks freskabollar checks vasili checks REVHEAD43 bets $4 KimiRaikkonen calls $4 rasmus99 folds freskabollar folds vasili calls $4 Dealing Turn [6h] vasili checks REVHEAD43 bets $4 KimiRaikkonen raises to $12 vasili calls $12 REVHEAD43 folds Dealing River [4s] vasili bets $4 KimiRaikkonen calls $4 Taking Rake of $2.52 from pot 1 vasili shows [2d 5c] vasili has Straight, 6 high KimiRaikkonen mucks vasili wins $47.98 with: Straight, 6 high

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Did i just pull a move off or what? Saw that a couple of hands earlier she had bluffed the river after a check on the turn and knew she wasnt going for the flush after calling my re-raise on the flop so was certain i was winning, she had nothing but got an extra $15 out of her. That's poker baby :dude

Did i just pull a move off or what? Saw that a couple of hands earlier she had bluffed the river after a check on the turn and knew she wasnt going for the flush after calling my re-raise on the flop so was certain i was winning' date=' she had nothing but got an extra $15 out of her. That's poker baby :dude[/quote'] I thought it was a slightly poor play on the turn. You checked it when there was a four-flush and they could have been semi-bluffing the flop with a flush draw. I knew almost instantly you had Trip Aces but the flush was made on the river and I thought it might have been made. Of course, you could have been certain that they weren't on the flush draw. Nice hand :ok

I thought it was a slightly poor play on the turn. You checked it when there was a four-flush and they could have been semi-bluffing the flop with a flush draw. I knew almost instantly you had Trip Aces but the flush was made on the river and I thought it might have been made. Of course' date=' you could have been certain that they weren't on the flush draw. Nice hand :ok[/quote'] It was obviously a risk but, i had engineered the situation in the first place by re-raising before the flop to push out the crap hands then re-raise on the flop to make sure, as i say i knew in my gut they weren't on the flush draw so i checked and i was right, they bluffed the river again and i'm the one that's flush instead, cheers :dude

It was obviously a risk but' date=' [b']i had engineered the situation in the first place by re-raising before the flop to push out the crap hands then re-raise on the flop to make sure, as i say i knew in my gut they weren't on the flush draw so i checked and i was right, they bluffed the river again and i'm the one that's flush instead, cheers :dude
This is never the case in PKR. Particularly when your PF raise was only about 4x BB. I raised 10x BB yesterday and was called by like 10-7 of hearts!

This is never the case in PKR. Particularly when your PF raise was only about 4x BB. I raised 10x BB yesterday and was called by like 10-7 of hearts!
Is that why everyone folded then?... Usually i'd agree but in this case i got the desired results. May i just :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall at the flush draw. I think i'll just let them draw out next time and save my money.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Ok, that last hand you played was quite weird. What did you have? My guess was KQ/KJ but could be wrong. Anyway, your bet on the turn reeked of weakness and I found it very very odd... Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 10 Seat 1: sunonmun - $95.67 Seat 2: REVHEAD43 - $197.21 Seat 3: tohumaniac - $68.75 Seat 4: KimiRaikkonen - $66.45 Seat 5: 27Nade - $74.93 Seat 6: bonghat - $47.25 Seat 7: mukinyul - $46.75 Seat 8: cadddd - $22.69 Seat 9: Teamwak - $25 Seat 10: thebuissness - $59.79 Moving Button to seat 1 REVHEAD43 posts small blind ($0.25) tohumaniac posts big blind ($0.50) Teamwak posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6c 2c] to KimiRaikkonen KimiRaikkonen folds 27Nade calls $0.50 bonghat folds mukinyul calls $0.50 cadddd calls $0.50 Teamwak checks thebuissness calls $0.50 sunonmun calls $0.50 REVHEAD43 calls $0.50 tohumaniac checks Dealing Flop [Kh 2s 7h] REVHEAD43 checks tohumaniac checks 27Nade bets $4 mukinyul folds cadddd folds Teamwak folds thebuissness folds sunonmun calls $4 REVHEAD43 folds tohumaniac folds Dealing Turn [Jd] 27Nade bets $6 sunonmun calls $6 Dealing River [2h] 27Nade bets $4 sunonmun raises to $12 27Nade: lol 27Nade folds Taking Rake of $1.60 from pot 1 sunonmun doesn't show sunonmun wins $30.40

Ok, that last hand you played was quite weird. What did you have? My guess was KQ/KJ but could be wrong. Anyway, your bet on the turn reeked of weakness and I found it very very odd... Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 10 Seat 1: sunonmun - $95.67 Seat 2: REVHEAD43 - $197.21 Seat 3: tohumaniac - $68.75 Seat 4: KimiRaikkonen - $66.45 Seat 5: 27Nade - $74.93 Seat 6: bonghat - $47.25 Seat 7: mukinyul - $46.75 Seat 8: cadddd - $22.69 Seat 9: Teamwak - $25 Seat 10: thebuissness - $59.79 Moving Button to seat 1 REVHEAD43 posts small blind ($0.25) tohumaniac posts big blind ($0.50) Teamwak posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6c 2c] to KimiRaikkonen KimiRaikkonen folds 27Nade calls $0.50 bonghat folds mukinyul calls $0.50 cadddd calls $0.50 Teamwak checks thebuissness calls $0.50 sunonmun calls $0.50 REVHEAD43 calls $0.50 tohumaniac checks Dealing Flop [Kh 2s 7h] REVHEAD43 checks tohumaniac checks 27Nade bets $4 mukinyul folds cadddd folds Teamwak folds thebuissness folds sunonmun calls $4 REVHEAD43 folds tohumaniac folds Dealing Turn [Jd] 27Nade bets $6 sunonmun calls $6 Dealing River [2h] 27Nade bets $4 sunonmun raises to $12 27Nade: lol 27Nade folds Taking Rake of $1.60 from pot 1 sunonmun doesn't show sunonmun wins $30.40
On this hand i was trying to get paid in the hope he'd miss the flush, but it came on the river and i had to fold my K10, my kicker wasnt great that's why i bet so little, i guessed if i checked he'd come way over thetop on the turn and i wanted to see the river. BTW how funny is 'the business'? She's been caught out numerous times, twice by me, bluffing or semi-bluffing and she calls me a donk, trust me i wouldn't be calling her if i knew she wasn't trying to bluff the hands. It's hilarious she can't see how much info she gives away each hand so can't understand my calls :dude

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Absolutely, I've been watching for a while now. Against you keep calling, but she is paying a bit more attention than your average donk. She seems to be respecting my raises and hasn't tried anything against me so I expect she has her targets, and I guess you might be one of them lol

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Btw, on that hand where you had K10 I like a check on the flop. Against so many players you can easily be behind, but we both have our styles. Either way I think the river bet is a poor one if you aren't trying to induce a bluff. I prefer a check/call or check/fold, or even a bigger sized bet, where someone who doesn't have the flush might fold a bigger king etc. It also takes away the bluff of the other person a bit. Just my two cents though, I'm not exactly flush with poker knowledge.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Almost laid this down but I had to call. The min raise was kinda odd and I felt if they had a big ace the raise would be bigger. Thought maybe a mid pair. Raised on the flop and only a call which suggested to me a flush draw. Maybe trips but after my raising surely that'd have been the time to move all-in? The all-in shove on the turn suggested flush draw and helped my cause, though it turns out my read was horribly wrong: Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 5 Seat 1: sunonmun - $109.57 (away from table) Seat 2: REVHEAD43 - $196.71 Seat 3: tohumaniac - $72.93 Seat 4: KimiRaikkonen - $65.20 Seat 5: 27Nade - $76.20 Seat 6: bonghat - $46.67 Seat 7: Yumaha - $10 Seat 8: cadddd - $20.94 Seat 9: Teamwak - $24.50 Seat 10: thebuissness - $41.79 Yumaha will be dealt in after the button Moving Button to seat 7 cadddd posts small blind ($0.25) Teamwak posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [As Td] to KimiRaikkonen 27Nade: iv seen u bet numerous times with nothing on the river, im proved right again, now who's got ur money, and whos the donk?.... thebuissness folds REVHEAD43 folds tohumaniac folds KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 27Nade folds bonghat folds cadddd raises to $1 thebuissness: do u not know the differece between calling and raising and betting obviously not donkey Teamwak calls $1 KimiRaikkonen calls $1 Dealing Flop [5c Ad 9d] cadddd bets $1 tohumaniac: said the king of donks Teamwak calls $1 KimiRaikkonen raises to $4 cadddd calls $4 27Nade: just compare our stacks and u know the answer Teamwak folds Dealing Turn [2s] cadddd bets $15.94 (all-in) 27Nade: seems like iv got to you lol KimiRaikkonen calls $15.94 KimiRaikkonen shows [As Td] cadddd shows [Kc Ks] Dealing River [2h] Taking Rake of $2.19 from pot 1 cadddd has Two Pairs: Kings, 2s KimiRaikkonen has Two Pairs: Aces, 2s KimiRaikkonen wins $41.69 with: Two Pairs: Aces, 2s

Absolutely' date=' I've been watching for a while now. Against you keep calling, but she is paying a bit more attention than your average donk. She seems to be respecting my raises and hasn't tried anything against me so I expect she has her targets, and I guess you might be one of them lol[/quote'] I know she knows that i call, therefore next time i check, she'll bet, knowing i'll call, the problem for her is that i'm only playing the nuts v her next time :lol.
Btw, on that hand where you had K10 I like a check on the flop. Against so many players you can easily be behind, but we both have our styles. Either way I think the river bet is a poor one if you aren't trying to induce a bluff. I prefer a check/call or check/fold, or even a bigger sized bet, where someone who doesn't have the flush might fold a bigger king etc. It also takes away the bluff of the other person a bit. Just my two cents though, I'm not exactly flush with poker knowledge. To be honest i had no idea what to do all through that hand as i was in such a bad position, i took a chance and it went down. ill take your advice though with the check on the river next time :ok. Also looks like you and business are chumming up, i always thought you were conspiring against me :moon

As I said' date=' she's a more alert type of donk. I wouldn't want to defend myself against her, I would rather just let her think your a donk and use that to advantage. Keep your friends close and enemies even closer, that's what I'm doing :)[/quote'] I see your thinking, it's not so bad she thinks i'm a donk as i'm gonna get loads of action haha, i'm not the best player but she massively under--estimates me lmao.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I just don't understand her check on the turn then, at least bet to see if there is a flush draw the guy was low stacked he wouldnt have called hoping for a heart. She basically handed him the hand on a plate, And she calls me the donk :rollin:rollin

Let's hope she has a pretty face' date=' otherwise she doesn't have much in life to go on :P[/quote'] Lol! Certainly she won't be making any money out of poker letting people outdraw her with a one outter. Honestly i'm baffled how she can call me a donk, proclaim she knows what she's doing and then let 4 hearts come on the board in that hand when she had a set on the flop. I almost feel sorry for her, but not quite... :lol

She can't even spell Business properly :) God I'm bored' date=' no hands at all![/quote'] Yeah lol, same here... i've thrown down Ace high many times though and rightly on every occasion, apart from the one where you raised me in the SB and i had A9s but the flop was shockin. What did you have?

Yeah lol' date=' same here... i've thrown down Ace high many times though and rightly on every occasion, apart from the one where you raised me in the SB and i had A9s but the flop was shockin. What did you have?[/quote'] J-10. I figured I could open the pot and push you off if you don't hit, and you miss the flop more often than not :tongue2

J-10. I figured I could open the pot and push you off if you don't hit' date=' and you miss the flop more often than not :tongue2[/quote'] Nice, i'm really not in the mood to get involved in hands though, i'm either hitting the flop hard or folding. Like much earlier i was in SB, raised BB with top pair and high kicker, but he re-raised and i really couldn't be arsed to get involved as there were many things which could beat me so i layed it down, that's when i said "i'll give you the botd".

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread 99% of the time I fold here but the continuation bet reeked of weakness: Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 6 Seat 1: pengwin - $65.22 Seat 2: REVHEAD43 - $197.59 Seat 3: riccohb - $58.16 Seat 4: KimiRaikkonen - $94.97 Seat 5: 27Nade - $86.92 Seat 6: ShiftyShivy - $43.50 Seat 7: boabsta - $26.12 Seat 8: Voltus - $26.82 Seat 9: Teamwak - $19.34 Seat 10: cadddd - $30 Moving Button to seat 7 Voltus posts small blind ($0.25) Teamwak posts big blind ($0.50) cadddd posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Td Tc] to KimiRaikkonen cadddd checks 27Nade: my timings good pengwin raises to $1.50 REVHEAD43 folds riccohb folds KimiRaikkonen calls $1.50 27Nade folds ShiftyShivy folds boabsta folds Voltus folds Teamwak calls $1.50 cadddd folds Dealing Flop [Qh 4h Ac] Teamwak checks Teamwak: mines not pengwin bets $1 KimiRaikkonen raises to $5 Teamwak folds pengwin folds Taking Rake of $0.36 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen doesn't show KimiRaikkonen wins $6.89 ...5 seconds later... pengwin: kk