** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Crouchie's Poker Thread

Crouch Potato

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread And again!: Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 4 Seat 1: torchiz - $44.50 Seat 2: djdude0101 - $29.66 Seat 3: scoober222 - $33.17 Seat 4: Daedalus44 - $7.75 Seat 5: Monster31 - $42.74 Seat 6: QueenNine - $89.69 Seat 7: megustabailar - $7.80 Seat 8: Darozd - $30 Seat 9: TheSteak - $49.25 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $140.80 Moving Button to seat 5 QueenNine posts small blind ($0.25) megustabailar posts big blind ($0.50) Darozd posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Ac Kd] to KimiRaikkonen Darozd checks TheSteak folds KimiRaikkonen raises to $1.50 torchiz folds djdude0101 calls $1.50 scoober222 folds Daedalus44 folds Monster31 folds QueenNine folds megustabailar did not respond in time and is folded megustabailar folds Darozd folds Dealing Flop [Jc 4d 8d] KimiRaikkonen bets $2.50 djdude0101 calls $2.50 Dealing Turn [Kh] KimiRaikkonen bets $26 djdude0101 calls $25.66 (all-in) Returning $0.34 to KimiRaikkonen uncalled djdude0101 shows [Qh Tc] KimiRaikkonen shows [Ac Kd] Dealing River [Ks] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Three of a Kind: Kings KimiRaikkonen wins $57.57 with: Three of a Kind: Kings

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread

Well done Crouch but we both know it is a reflection of the software used by Pkr' date=' you win a lot then get mullered a lot. If you've just won a mint. Stop. :ok[/quote'] Yeah, I'm just playing session by session atm, playing when the game is fishy but avoiding the more boring times where I get donkaments. Hows Ipoker going, and whats your Titan/Paddy username? Btw, did I read you just signed up to Titan? What's the bonus like?

Yeah' date=' I'm just playing session by session atm, playing when the game is fishy but avoiding the more boring times where I get donkaments. Hows Ipoker going, and whats your Titan/Paddy username? Btw, did I read you just signed up to Titan? What's the bonus like?[/quote'] Cool, i just tried to get on pkr but it's not working :\. n/m. Poker is in general going good but i ran into some big hands this morning in cash which cost me a bit of dough, like my trip 8's on the flop running into the flopped straight! :loon but i just won 6 heads up games in a row then lost 1... PP username is 27Nade, but yeh i'm on Titan, username is Nade27 (because they use the same servers Titan and PP so couldnt have same username!) try and get the free pokeroffice for a year, don't know if it'll happen though but need to get up to 250 pts, got about 150 atm. You get 100% sign up bonus up to $600 for every few hundred points you get! Pkr working now, might see you on 10/20c tables.

Not working for me either!
It's going haywire. Just managed to sit at a table on my own for ages then when someone finally joined it chucked me off :lol I'll be hovvering around there for a while yet so maybe play ya later, or let me know who you are on Titan/PP and see you there..

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread AND now look...i'm winning again... Jacks then Aces in succession! Pkr is a joke of the highest order.. i'm just waiting for the crash and burn to come, but hopefully it won't be before i'm in profit again!:hope

Yeah' date=' you are on fire. Truth be told I'm bored as hell atm! 25/50c you can make the odd bluff with position, at 10/25 I'm just sitting here waiting for cards![/quote'] I'm up for a move to 25/50, it gets my stack down by half and i'm just doing same as you on 10/25! lol

I'm up for a move to 25/50' date=' it gets my stack down by half and i'm just doing same as you on 10/25! lol[/quote'] Kinda tired and moving up a level that requires thinking probably aint a good idea so I'll pass. More than happy to head over to the STTs and give you some $1 HU games if you want.

Kinda tired and moving up a level that requires thinking probably aint a good idea so I'll pass. More than happy to head over to the STTs and give you some $1 HU games if you want.
No probs, wise move! Yeah ill give you some HU.:ok

Lol' date=' I think the game just shut us out! I think that's enough poker for me for the time being anyway :) Well played mate, exciting match in the end! Maybe I should suggest to GaF a PL Forumal Heads Up Championship![/quote'] Yeh they kicked us out! :cryNo probs then, you were not bad considering, though it should have been 3-1 ;) but quality games m8. And a HU tourn would be immense! I might actually fancy my chances lol... :ok Spk soon. cheers.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Ok true story. Played $50 NL on PKR...average pot size for a while was $40!!! I folded TP2K with about 5 people raising like 8bbs and it turns out I'd have won the ****ing pot, worth like $50. Since then it died off til now: Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 1 Seat 1: keliwah - $49.57 Seat 2: Satk65 - $46 Seat 3: Fie13 - $87.65 Seat 4: lightermanuk - $70.79 Seat 5: kenta78 - $130.19 Seat 6: Killerone - $50 Seat 7: ingolf - $16.25 Seat 8: prnstar43 - $17.13 Seat 9: trucker9972 - $90.86 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $49.64 Moving Button to seat 2 Fie13 posts small blind ($0.25) lightermanuk posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Qd Qc] to KimiRaikkonen kenta78 calls $0.50 Killerone folds ingolf folds prnstar43 calls $0.50 trucker9972 folds KimiRaikkonen raises to $4 keliwah calls $4 Satk65 folds Fie13 folds lightermanuk calls $4 kenta78 calls $4 prnstar43 calls $4 Dealing Flop [9c Jh 6d] lightermanuk bets $1.50 kenta78 calls $1.50 prnstar43 calls $1.50 KimiRaikkonen raises to $45.64 (all-in) keliwah folds lightermanuk folds kenta78 calls $45.64 prnstar43 folds kenta78 shows [Jc Qh] KimiRaikkonen shows [Qd Qc] Dealing Turn [5s] Dealing River [2c] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has One Pair: Queens KimiRaikkonen wins $111.53 with: One Pair: Queens

Oh' date=' table Lesvos btw. You might to join Nadey, I have 3 donkeys marked and all have at least $70![/quote'] Ok, ill have a gander but not feelin it today. Can't play HU as well though so see ya in pkr.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Haha, Kenta78 my bitch! Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 10 Seat 1: keliwah - $21.37 Seat 2: Satk65 - $45.50 Seat 3: Fie13 - $82.40 Seat 4: lightermanuk - $86.93 Seat 5: kenta78 - $64.80 Seat 7: 27Nade - $49.50 Seat 8: prnstar43 - $8.38 Seat 9: trucker9972 - $131.61 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $109.53 Moving Button to seat 1 Satk65 posts small blind ($0.25) Fie13 posts big blind ($0.50) trucker9972 posts $0.50 trucker9972 posts $0.25 dead Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Kc Kd] to KimiRaikkonen lightermanuk did not respond in time and is folded lightermanuk folds kenta78 calls $0.50 27Nade folds prnstar43 folds trucker9972 checks KimiRaikkonen raises to $5 keliwah folds Satk65 calls $5 Fie13 folds kenta78 calls $5 trucker9972 folds Dealing Flop [4h Jc 6h] Satk65 checks kenta78 bets $16.25 KimiRaikkonen raises to $66.66 Satk65 folds kenta78 calls $59.80 (all-in) Returning $6.86 to KimiRaikkonen uncalled kenta78 shows [7h Th] KimiRaikkonen shows [Kc Kd] Dealing Turn [Jd] Dealing River [Qd] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Two Pairs: Kings, Jacks KimiRaikkonen wins $132.85 with: Two Pairs: Kings, Jacks

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I wonder if GaF will listen to me now??!!?? LOL. How the hell could anyone put him on that hand :eek We're talking the fishiest fish in the fish world here and it could have ended in tears but luckily it didn't Crouch. Vnh :ok

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I actually felt there was a chance I was ahead here and got great pot odds to call! No re-raise PF as the cold caller had a massive stack and AKs is just a draw hand: Table Type: Ring Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 3 Seat 1: keliwah - $50 Seat 2: Satk65 - $38.50 Seat 3: Fie13 - $81.40 Seat 4: lightermanuk - $86.52 Seat 6: Dweebles - $33.68 Seat 7: 27Nade - $49.50 Seat 8: prnstar43 - $7.88 Seat 9: trucker9972 - $130.45 Seat 10: KimiRaikkonen - $177.58 Moving Button to seat 4 Dweebles posts small blind ($0.25) 27Nade posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Kd Ad] to KimiRaikkonen prnstar43 raises to $3 trucker9972 calls $3 KimiRaikkonen calls $3 keliwah folds Satk65 folds Fie13 folds lightermanuk folds Dweebles folds 27Nade folds Dealing Flop [Qs 3s 9d] prnstar43 bets $4.88 (all-in) trucker9972 folds KimiRaikkonen: what the hey :) KimiRaikkonen calls $4.88 Player [***NO PLAYER***] brings $10 to table [1959398] prnstar43 shows [Js As] KimiRaikkonen shows [Kd Ad] Dealing Turn [5d] Dealing River [Td] Taking Rake of $0.97 from pot 1 prnstar43 has High Card: Ace KimiRaikkonen has Flush, Ace high KimiRaikkonen wins $18.54 with: Flush, Ace high

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I missed the above hand so cheers for posting it, again another fruitless all-in and dominated him all over which was good timing :D You seem to be on one of those PKR runs and there you go again with another flush :lol PKR is un-real. I'm really tempted to PM GaF that flush draw all-in the guy went for to highlight how it can be harder to beat fish because of my theory you cannot put them on a hand as that hand demonstrates perfectly.

I wonder if GaF will listen to me now??!!?? LOL. How the hell could anyone put him on that hand :eek We're talking the fishiest fish in the fish world here and it could have ended in tears but luckily it didn't Crouch. Vnh :ok
Cheers mate. I credit the holding up of the hand due to the specific re-raise of $66.66. It's lucky :)

I missed the above hand so cheers for posting it, again another fruitless all-in and dominated him all over which was good timing :D You seem to be on one of those PKR runs and there you go again with another flush :lol PKR is un-real. I'm really tempted to PM GaF that flush draw all-in the guy went for to highlight how it can be harder to beat fish because of my theory you cannot put them on a hand as that hand demonstrates perfectly.
To be honest, I think it's MUCH easier against these fish. To play "poker" it's harder, but you put me in a ring game against fellow PL'ers who play rationally, to make the money I just did I'm basically needing to flop a bigger set! Where else can you Raise 10x BB with KK or QQ, get 3 callers and go all-in on the flop and get called by either TPGK or a flush draw. Both occasions I've got ALL my money in against opponents who are behind and have 5 and 9 outs respectively. If somebody offered you that chance every minute of the day you would be richer than Bill Gates (providing you played within your BR!).