** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Paul, I'm about to update my blog now, so if it's easier for you to include me in your password run tonight I promise not to use it if I don't see my name on the OK list. :ok Update done. :)

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

is it too late to join? trying to set up the links.
Rules: 1. You must be a PuntersLounge.com member, it takes seconds to join, so please make sure you are. 2. The above links must be on the front page of your website or blog, before and after the freeroll. If the links are removed at any stage, you will forfeit prize money and future entry into these upcoming tournys. 3. Only blogs and websites will be allowed in, no home pages or anything similar will be allowed. 4. The blogs/sites must have had a recent update (ie a new post), this applies to blogs only though really. 5. Paul Ross reserves the right to refuse entry to any entrant. 6. Entries accepted up until 30 minutes before the tournament. ;)

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Can't believe i've only just strolled in here, what a generous offer Paul :clap Honestly thought it was a promotion for a poker site and i wouldn't be eligible to some of the conditions :lol Anywho, have been thinking of making a blog to track my progress while trying an infamous Chris Ferguson, not too late to join up if all the rules are followed? :)

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Shall we start a book on how long it is between the game appearing in the lobby and the first newbie post asking whether they can join in :rollin . My guess is 12 minutes and that the poster will be Hungarian,