** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Unfortunately wont be able to play in this as my wife goes into hospital next saturday indefinately,so were taking a short holiday this week mon-fri with the kids.I would like to still say a big thank you to paul for this and hopefully see you all in the next one,a big good luck to all who are playing :hope

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Unfortunately wont be able to play in this as my wife goes into hospital next saturday indefinately' date='so were taking a short holiday this week mon-fri with the kids.I would like to still say a big thank you to paul for this and hopefully see you all in the next one,a big good luck to all who are playing :hope[/quote'] sorry to hear that mate,please send my best wishes for a happy outcome and chin-up... on a different note, i will probably be late playing as my oldest son has a cup final to play that night,which going on form he should win:hope

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Hey guys, Is this list going to be updated? Only a couple of days away from the tourney and I would like to know if my site has been approved!

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

HI all I have taken a few months off playing poker but now im back and playing better than ever. Hey paul is there any chance I can play my fist PL freerolll:hope
Hi, your links need the appropriate anchor text rather than just the links itself. Please see post 1. :ok

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC For all those who can't receive PM's, you will be emailed the password Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. If this password is given out to anyone not eligible, you will disqualify yourself from the prizes.

Guest gazza271

Only if you promise to keep your clothes on. ;)
unlikely. decent freeroll + my birthday = loads of stella ;)