** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Sir Puntalot

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Btw, got another screenshot. This was a dozen hands earlier. Teazz (the bounty) went all in and thecroc and I thought we could take him hehe. On the flop I had top pair and thecroc had an open straight draw but in the end Teazz slapped us in the face and took our chips. :( plbountylosszr2.png

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Mate, i have only read about half of your post, but i dont think there's need to read the rest. This was a completely genuine offer by Paul. Anyone with a blog, all had to do was add links to 6/7 affiliate sites of PuntersLounge and you gained password to the tournament. How do i know? Because i played ;) Paul has made a fantastic offer available to us here and if you dont recognise it then you're just bitter over some previous bet. £10 bet to get £100 bonus? doesn't sound very logical, most likely a typo with an extra 0 at the end. If you feel you were shafted before take it up with the management, but don't dare challenge every offer made by the PuntersLounge, it's quite childish, especially since you've stated you've been banned twice previously. This was a complete genuine freeroll & thanks to Paul for making it happen, go moan somewhere else if you're that bitter mate :ok

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Just read the rest of the post, FYI the moderators on this site aren't paid, they do so free of charge. Why ban you cause you'll just keep coming back? Ever heard of an IP ban? :lol

This was NOT a "typo" (his word) as Mr Ross has tried to pass it off as
So, Mr Ross,I again ask you, are you going to be the big man that you say you are (he boasts in one of his mails to me of being worth £5M) and publish your mistake
Seems a bit of a contradiction mate, it's not a typo but yet it is a mistake? Make up your mind :lol Ps. He is worth £5m for all you know, 17k members? surely it's worth something eh?;)

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

If you havn't read all of my post dont comment on it. The offer was NOT a "typo" for the reasons stated. Even Ladbrokes have said that they do not beleive that it was a "typo". They keep banning me because they are afraid of the truth. This is a forum - a medium for OPEN debate Not somewhere wher you simply ban people who you disagree with.
de·bate (dibreve.gif-bamacr.giftprime.gif)v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates v.intr.1. To consider something; deliberate. 2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points. 3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss. 4. Obsolete To fight or quarrel. I don't see flaming mentioned above...

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

If you havn't read all of my post dont comment on it. The offer was NOT a "typo" for the reasons stated. Even Ladbrokes have said that they do not beleive that it was a "typo". They keep banning me because they are afraid of the truth. This is a forum - a medium for OPEN debate Not somewhere wher you simply ban people who you disagree with.
If you are serious about your problem then you should stop posting in every thread. Sure you might feel aggrieved if your original post was deleted, but if you flood the forums with what has effectively becomes spam then nobody is going to care.

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Not sure about the free bets Ladbrokes (or not ) were offering. As I work there, it may have been a similar offer to what we sometimes have in shop, which involves a customer opening an account and placing a bet, the bet would then be matched (upto a certain level). In addition, they then offer £100 of free bets over a period of 10 weeks, providing you make the required minimum stake, think the last one was if you staked at least £10 on Premiership football, they credited your account with a free £10 bet. Not sure if the free bet was just to be used on football, but you get the drift :D