PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe This is not good. My passport is under lock and key at my parents house and they are away - basically I can't get it. Been on to the passport office and I can't get a same day unless it's a renewal. So I won't be coming. I'm not fcukin happy :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe

This is not good. My passport is under lock and key at my parents house and they are away - basically I can't get it. Been on to the passport office and I can't get a same day unless it's a renewal. So I won't be coming. I'm not fcukin happy :@ :@ :@ :@
Subtle break-in? :unsure

But have a good time to those going anyway :ok
Gutted for you mate:sad Got a few phone numbers of "Helpers"..."Cough"..maybe officer:tongue2 if its a REAL Emergency:loon But if not you can reconcile yourself with the thought of going to Brum and listening to Morl telling you all about his fantaszzzzzzzzzzzz :rollin (With the Utmost respect to Graham, I used this analogy to make Jeffers smile and it in NO way was meant as a slur towards you(Morl) or the fact you(Morl) wont shut up about how fantasic you(Morl) are and if you(Morl) were at the WSOP, Helmuth would say......"All in and I Fold!!!!!...Morls here..No point!"....or the fact that GP have lost the rights to the Jonny chan Tourney NOT because they are an incompetant/lying/Bankrupt/overstretched/wannabee/wontbe/ soontobeslaughteredinthepress bunch of arseholes.....Oh No!.......it's because if Morl qualified the Organisers would HAVE to give him(Morl) first prize BEFORE the Tourney started to save time!!!!!!.....THATS why I used this analogy!) See you in Brum J :ok C.R.

Gutted for you mate:sad Got a few phone numbers of "Helpers"..."Cough"..maybe officer:tongue2 if its a REAL Emergency:loon But if not you can reconcile yourself with the thought of going to Brum and listening to Morl telling you all about his fantaszzzzzzzzzzzz :rollin (With the Utmost respect to Graham, I used this analogy to make Jeffers smile and it in NO way was meant as a slur towards you(Morl) or the fact you(Morl) wont shut up about how fantasic you(Morl) are and if you(Morl) were at the WSOP, Helmuth would say......"All in and I Fold!!!!!...Morls here..No point!"....or the fact that GP have lost the rights to the Jonny chan Tourney NOT because they are an incompetant/lying/Bankrupt/overstretched/wannabee/wontbe/ soontobeslaughteredinthepress bunch of arseholes.....Oh No!.......it's because if Morl qualified the Organisers would HAVE to give him(Morl) first prize BEFORE the Tourney started to save time!!!!!!.....THATS why I used this analogy!) See you in Brum J :ok C.R.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Awwwwwww Jeffers - not good mate, sorry that you'll have to miss Vegas for this year.

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Thanks everyone! I didn't play in the STT in the end, I went in the Mega Satelitte. About 520 in it, and 51 seats into the main event. It started at 8:30, and at around 2:30 I went out with about 150 left in it. :cry I got pocket aces 2nd hand, and got them twice more in the first couple of hours. Ended up with a decent stack into the 2nd break. The structure was so soft early on. The last 3 hours I barely got a hand, and eventually once the ante's kicked in I just wilted away with barely a wimper. I saw 2 small pocket pairs, and a few aces with bad kickers in that time. The 1 time I had AJ, someone who had only played with big pairs or AK had already raised and someone called, so I couldn't even play that! They reckon that the one in the afternoon lasted 11 hours!! As much as I wanted a main event seat, I didn't fancy playing poker until half 7 this morning when I'd been up since 3 yesterday morning!! I'll definatly be back to have another shot next year though!

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Had a few beers with Fenner & Burnley Joe last night, before we all took the blackjack dealer to the cleaners! :lol Fenner had about 42 bj's! :loon His cards weren't bad either.... Burnley Joe was clearly wanting to stay up all night, but I was fcuked! :( moFace & Ronay also made an appearance and we went for a superb steak in Alan Albert's I think it was called - top notch. :ok Fenner & BJ play today at 12pm, I'll give some updates asap. :ok Not met Gaz Blades yet, he was in a tourny, but should do later today. :nana

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Forgot to mention that one of the hands playing blackjack last nite. Pene got AA and Burnley Joe AA on the same table. Pene splits hers and gets another A, so now has 3 bets, she promptly gets J K K for 3 bj's and a huge fcukin cheer, and Burnley Joe gets a 4 and a 5 and is cursing like fcuk! :lol :lol Fenner and BJ, will have started about now, will pop in to the Rio later to see how they're doing. :nana

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Just had a call from fenners :( Bad news I'm afraid he's out :( BJ's still going though (stll playing its 2 am over there) UL fen :clap:clap Bit of a swiz though they ended up being alternates so once they sat down they were up against bigger stacks and blinds

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe what i bummer, after all what you put the fenwick family through, and your coming home so soon. Theres always next year, and at least i havn't bought another house, just a car!!! Love u Mrs Fenner x

Just had a call from fenners :( Bad news I'm afraid he's out :( BJ's still going though (stll playing its 2 am over there) UL fen :clap:clap Bit of a swiz though they ended up being alternates so once they sat down they were up against bigger stacks and blinds
:sad :sad :sad :sad

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Unlucky Andy, gutted for you. Still, there are more tourneys out there ready for you to win, I've no doubt you'll come back well up on the whole thing. Go gettem Tiger :ok