PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe

Sir Puntalot

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe ok was gonna do a write up of hands with pics at wsop etc, but seeing i broke my camera and ronays didnt come out too well without flash, think ill just show some pics, (also struggling to remember now) 1020490lh9.jpg me taking my first pot AJ hit trip aces :) 1020523je1.jpg enjoying a well earned break 1020537ev6.jpg ss folded round to me with 109 on sb allin v 85 :) held up (already in the money) 1020542yf4.jpg my last 100 chip :(, just lost allin 1010 v JJ, went out holding 26 :( 1020545yp9.jpg gimme my money! 1020548yy6.jpg celebration drink 1020552ju3.jpg it actually kicks in! just let me check that 1020571lf5.jpg me + ronay (treated her to a coffee, gotta splash out aint ya) 1020587hk9.jpg RIBTASTIC! took a while but just about got through it will spare you (no pun intended) the holiday snaps but a great time had, free holiday with free spending money doesnt get any better!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe Nice one mo :ok Didn't see this before posting the Virgin Blog report :$ Out of interest - did they pay you the full winnings or did they take a deduction for US Tax (that you can claim back)? I think that if you expect to get some money, you can get a temporary US tax number, which will let you get your winnings in full - but I imagine you weren't quite that well prepared and lost the deduction? :loon

Re: PL in Vegas - PR, Pene, Katia, Mo, Ronay, Fenner, Burnley Joe yeah the organisation was shit after queing for 30 mins was then told we need to go fill some forms in first, then when filling in they said about tax code etc i was like eeeeeh???? 2.00 in morning after13 hours of poker not needed!!! but yeah filled in form for tempary us tax code so didnt get any deductions:spank :D