goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Up to date :ok Looking forward to Thursday Kev? :P Morl losing 4 of his counting scores in the next 9 days :loon
thought he was sounding miserable :lol I will not be playing now until probably Sunday just to give you a bit of breathing space GaF ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he was sounding miserable :lol I will not be playing now until probably Sunday just to give you a bit of breathing space GaF ;)
I need a break mate....been sayin it for a while....all i do is get up, go to work, come home, eat pizza, play poker and post shite on here all day every day!

I need a break mate....been sayin it for a while....all i do is get up' date=' go to work, come home, eat pizza, play poker and post shite on here all day every day![/quote'] why dont you try - get up, eat pizza, go home, have a shite and play poker all day - it works for me :ok Or you could try coming out on the razz with me and Fenners on Thursday

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Ah - gotcha - you, sara, tfalbb and the cloud have "fallen off the bottom" - I have a macro that automates it a bit now ...... but it doesn't seem to be going to the bottom when sorting - am multitabling at the mo - but will sort when I have a chance. You're on 545 points

errrr....initials?
LMAO!!!!! Spin Palace removed from the "core sites" now they have lost the $2000 added. Will list the core sites in post 1 - just 6 now. Will play Genuine freerolls on non core sites, but buy in games will so far as possible be restricted to the core sites :ok

Thanks Lads! Kev ive said it before and ill say it again, its keeping me playing at the moment, the challenge is great, the games are great and the performance of PL'ers has risen in my opinion since its started
Aye I'd agree with ya Morls mate. My game has come on massively in the last 6-8 weeks and a lot of that is to do with these focus games. I love the challenge, and the competition. Been a great addition IMO.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! cheers gaf? so glad i didnt go to York with morls and fenners - ive broke the bank here more importantly - highest position so far and hopefully in the top 10 when GAZ drops points!!! see my post under the focus game!!!