** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Well done tonight Pene :clap :clap And TQM - positioning yourself nicely for LBB's possible downfall on Saturday :P
I'm definitely going to be dropping as i haven't played a focus game for about a week and probably won't be able to play one until sunday :sad, still .............................. its been a good run.:D

And TQM - positioning yourself nicely for LBB's possible downfall on Saturday :P
I'm off to Carnoustie for 2 days drinki.......sorry golfing, so no poker for a couple of days! :beer :beer :beer :beer Due back on Sunday, but may well be hitting the pub again as kids are not back till Monday!! :beer :beer :beer Good luck to everyone over the next couple of days!! :ok TQM

I'm definitely going to be dropping as i haven't played a focus game for about a week and probably won't be able to play one until sunday :sad' date=' still .............................. its been a good run.:D[/quote'] C'mon Laidback, take another week off, I want to be number one for one night only - will this be the closest I ever get? (probably) Only jesting, fantastic effort to stay top so long when you only play around 10 counting tournies per month! :clap :clap :clap :clap TQM

C'mon Laidback, take another week off, I want to be number one for one night only - will this be the closest I ever get? (probably) Only jesting, fantastic effort to stay top so long when you only play around 10 counting tournies per month! :clap :clap :clap :clap TQM
I did take a week off :lol :lol :lol :lol I didn't realise that the saturday focus game was in the morning when i typed that so i managed to make it :D .......................... i'm losing about 130 odd points on tuesday, so i just posponed the inevitable for a few days longer (at most) ......................... your day will come :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! GaF, I feel bad mate :( was late off work so ended up a sit out for whole tourny as did'nt get in till half ten :@ Feel free to deduct any BPP points I gained tonight from me :ok

GaF, I feel bad mate :( was late off work so ended up a sit out for whole tourny as did'nt get in till half ten :@ Feel free to deduct any BPP points I gained tonight from me :ok
The attitude I take to sitouts m8 is that noone will get very high if their sit out scores are counting, so happy to leave them in :ok

Do I hear the sound of gritted teeth?
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin That's the sort of humour I like!!! :ok Trying to go to bed but won 2 $10 MTT's in a row - actually had a crowd willing me to beat a tube in the last game - happy to oblige!! :loon TQM edit - should've went to bed, called an all-in with AA - he turns over 10 3 suited and hit the flush!! These things happen to all of us!! Good night!! TQM

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! When did Mr V get within striking distance of 4th? I thought he'd been cast adrift at the bottom :tongue2 :loon Well done mate :clap :clap :clap Gives me my motivation for tomorrow :tongue2