** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Thanks for all the congrats :clap :clap :clap :clap Unlucky last night Uber, It was very nearly a quick end to my BPP days.........................Its still looking a bit close now :unsure I guess i'll have to make an effort to play some more focus games and improve my score before you zoom past :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! :clap:clap:clap:clapnice one LBB:clap:clap:clap:clap I'm back now so I will have to try and start clawing some points back as I'm sure GaF will tell me at some point I'm due to lose 700 points in the next week :sad

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done Tax Monkey - can't believe that you have won 2/2 (even if you were lucky!!! :P And that PL has won 3/3 when this has been a focus game - with success like that I think this needs to be a focus game more often!!!!!

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Well done Tax Monkey - can't believe that you have won 2/2 (even if you were lucky!!! :P And that PL has won 3/3 when this has been a focus game - with success like that I think this needs to be a focus game more often!!!!!
Couldn't agree more on both points mate. Have to say with hand on (now dodgey) ticker by far the toughest games I've played in this have all been against fellow PL'ers. EDIT: Don't suppose you could have a word with Joe Legge and get him to put on one of these everyday:lol

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done tonight Mike :ok Table up to date :ok Have ADDED Titan as a Core Site :ok Have removed Poker.co.uk - this doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't play Boss focus games there (and if you do play there - they supported PL, I would encourage you to keep supporting poker.co.uk), however they don't have many exclusive buy in events that can be used as focus games - so having them as a core site doesn't really add any opportunities for us.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Betholdem were a core site, mainly for the OFC and the huge value of the $500 added Poker Night Live game. As the OFC has now passed, and the Poker Night Live game doesn't run anymore, I have removed Betholdem as a core site. They weren't a core site for long, and I don't like that - it is not my intention to keep switching the core sites, however the value that made Betholdem a core site has now gone and there is no reason to leave them there. We now have just 5 core sites (3 network) - hopefully, that goes some way towards quelling the feedback I had before that we had buy in events at too wide a range of sites :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

What ye playing at morl? :P
3126.3249GotaFancy?Telepe59080013104No Points will be lost in next 3 days
513.2792510morlspinmorlspin15808731148094 points will be lost on Wednesday
told ya mate, given up been there, done that, had the nickname and what ya get for it? abuse, people targetting you, and pressure to perform meaning you change your game to tighten up so u dont lose BPP.....im free and happy!