Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Won't make tomorrow (hellish week - well, if you consider Alton Towers free trip on Wed as hellish cos it screws up time for doing other stuff!!) but will hopefully be around for the other 5.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION ok guys n gals decided to leave this one up to you lot after giving it a think over (sparks flying) good luck and may the best man/woman win!!!:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok p.s. also you get to spend a few days with me if you win:tongue2 what more could you want hehe:cow

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I'm gutted.... I don't think I'm gonna make it now!!! I was really hoping it was Wednesday night as that wouldn't have been a problem, but I'm running a Live Poker League match tonight and won't be home until about 11.30pm. It starts at 8pm doesn't it? I think its a bit optimistic to hope I'll still be in and that you'll all have folded to my big blind????? Or am I wrong? lol

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I can't play tonight, but I reinstalled from the link in advance and can't see the tourney listed though. Any ideas? (I used the link at the top of page 1 of this thread) Good luck to those playing tonight. DM

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION

I can't play tonight, but I reinstalled from the link in advance and can't see the tourney listed though. Any ideas? (I used the link at the top of page 1 of this thread) Good luck to those playing tonight.
You need to uninstall and download again using the link in post 173 by Mr.Ross and all should be revealed. :ok

ok guys n gals decided to leave this one up to you lot after giving it a think over (sparks flying) good luck and may the best man/woman win!!!:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok p.s. also you get to spend a few days with me if you win:tongue2 what more could you want hehe:cow
Will you be wearing that nice frock? I don't want to be seen with any old tart:unsure

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I can see it now after reinstalling. But the register button is darkened out and I can't hit it:unsure :unsure. Don't think I'll be able to make this one, or the next, but should be OK after that:ok My name on Virgin is "Mr_I" if you need to know:ok

I can see it now after reinstalling. But the register button is darkened out and I can't hit it:unsure :unsure. Don't think I'll be able to make this one, or the next, but should be OK after that:ok
Have you got enough money in your account? You need at least $11 to be able to hit the register button ;)

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Well i can see it ok but cannot register at mo, have tried making a deposit via my neteller account and just get an error message saying my account is already registered for webdollar payments. tried live help and they just said to email webdollar. waiting on their reply, may or may not be in :hope

Well i can see it ok but cannot register at mo' date=' have tried making a deposit via my neteller account and just get an error message saying my account is already registered for webdollar payments. tried live help and they just said to email webdollar. waiting on their reply, may or may not be in :hope[/quote'] Why aren't you trying with a credit card?? It is pretty quick... :)

Guest gazza271

Why aren't you trying with a credit card?? It is pretty quick... :)
Mate i promised myself that since my initial deposits when i started playing poker that i was not going to spend any more of my own money, will just use my bankroll in neTeller. I have a fair amount in neteller but they cant link it to a webdollar account until the morning. will miss tonights but be in for the rest. GL to all tonight

Mate i promised myself that since my initial deposits when i started playing poker that i was not going to spend any more of my own money' date=' will just use my bankroll in neTeller. I have a fair amount in neteller but they cant link it to a webdollar account until the morning. will miss tonights but be in for the rest. GL to all tonight[/quote'] Wow... some back bone you've got there :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION SlickMick - Unable to come up with any explanation as to why the link doesn't work for you (but does for everyone else) - in the meantime - Virgin have manually registered you for tonight to make sure you are in :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I am in as Miss Pene... but I will be sitout at the beginning and hopefully till I am eaten by blinds :hope I am playing Champions League, because I have a fairly good chance of doing very well in that this month... But... If I am out early...bla bla bla... anyway... I invested $ 10 in a WSOP seat... :D