GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Justed looked at the Neteller website' date=' TRNMF, and I'm sorry I'm talking shite again.:$[/quote'] :rollin No worries Mr.V. There's no harm in trying to help.:ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Cheers Paul,:D Something to look forward to later in the summer.. that ...and England getting knocked out early in the World Cup ;) Red.
I was going to say "Well done, Red" - but then I realised... You've got Tom stopping over haven't you.:eyes :lol If not, well done mate.:clap

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Cheers guys, First PL tourney win since boxing day.:nana The Quiet Man is now the third best poker player in the Spiers clan, behind Tom and myself. :dude What you going to do about it Spiersey?? :beer Red.

Cheers guys, First PL tourney win since boxing day.:nana The Quiet Man is now the third best poker player in the Spiers clan, behind Tom and myself. :dude What you going to do about it Spiersey?? :beer Red.
Nice win Red! :clap :clap (Remember to take Tom home by Tea-time) :lol I'm now into the golf season and will be playing less over the next few months - just wait till the dark nights return then we'll see who's king!! :dude TQM

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

good torney like league set up

well played les good start mate. :ok already looking forward to next friday:ok

Has been discussed a few times before - but IMO neteller is a pretty essential requirement for any Poker Whore (and fundamentally that's what PL Poker Players are!!)and once set up is pretty convenient for moving cash in and out of various sites - only thing is - a US$ account is probably better for most (but most of us have set up GBP accounts so get screwed with exchange rates)
thanks gaf now i have quite a few diff poker accounts i agree probably is a good idea may be in next one if i can get it sorted:ok

:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall PASSWORD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELUSIVE :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Password is PM'd or emailed in advance of the tourney - just sign up in the poll, and you'll get the password :ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! OK, already have goal poker account, voted on the poll at the top of the page and now ready to pit my poker skills against the finest in punters lounge. do i need a password to enter or anything like this, or do i just go for it on friday?

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Once you have 50 posts you are able to receive PM's (don't "spam" to get to 50 though or you'll be banned ;)) If you can't receive PM's then I will email you at the email address you used to sign up with PL. Will send out the password in the next day or two :ok (in plenty of time ahead of the next game)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Ok - I'm afraid I'm going to take the lazy way out relating to passwords. :$ Password should be the same as last time. If you need the password - if your PM is enabled (i.e. you have made more than 50 posts), then please PM me for the PW. If it is not, then please email us at [email protected]. Please ensure that you include you PL Username, and your Goalpoker Screenname and that you have signed yourself in to participate in the poll in this thread.