Want a PL Poker TShirt?

Sir Puntalot

Ok, all you have to do is make sure you enter the forum challenge match stated here (May 8th next one) or one of the later ones http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26780 Email [email protected] your size (small, medium, large, XL, or XXL - sizes are slightly on the small side imo, ie I weigh 15stone and am XXL, when usually XL, (honest! :$) name and address to . :ok Remember to put "TShirt" in the subject line. :ok

Re: Want a PL Poker TShirt? I would love one, but I cant play on the 17th, so maybe next time... On the 17th, I am seeing the mighty READING FC take on Stoke City,at the Madjeski...:loon:loon:loon:loon Tickets for Reading games have become as rare as rocking horse shit, with a lot of games selling out while I was in Prague in early March..... AND I got me a ticket for the last game of season, home to QPR too :clap:clap

Re: Want a PL Poker TShirt?

I would love one, but I cant play on the 17th, so maybe next time... On the 17th, I am seeing the mighty READING FC take on Stoke City,at the Madjeski...:loon:loon:loon:loon Tickets for Reading games have become as rare as rocking horse shit, with a lot of games selling out while I was in Prague in early March..... AND I got me a ticket for the last game of season, home to QPR too :clap:clap
Doesn't have to be April 17th, any of the dates will do. :ok

Ok' date=' all you have to do is make sure you enter the forum challenge match stated here (April 17th next one) or one of the later ones http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26780 Email [email protected] your size (small, medium, large, XL, or XXL - sizes are slightly on the small side imo, ie I weigh 15stone and am XXL, when usually XL, (honest! :$) name and address to . :ok Remember to put "TShirt" in the subject line. :ok
Thanks Paul much appreciated:ok But am I getting confused I didnt think the next game was until May 8th:\

Denmark is fine or even better I could give it to you in Leeds/York - the tshirt that is. :ok
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jeff, STOP IT ! You have already been banned from chat on Sporting Odds this week ! :unsure:loon:unsure:loon:unsure:loon:unsure:loon:unsure:loon

Re: Want a PL Poker TShirt? Paul - as there seem to be quite a few that have missed the original thread, perhaps you could comment on what site and tournies the forum challenge is on and what we need to do to qualify for entery and also a T-shirt.

(just to clear it up)

That way you could also model the T-shirt and post a snapshot :ok