Happy Birthday Runadrum

morlspin

Re: Happy Birthday Runadrum Many Happy Returns Runa, I hope it's a great one! Have a fantastic day and hopefully catch ya laters in the freeroll, maybe even on the final table! Be sure to have plenty of :beer Weather in Bradford aint the best for your special day mind!

Re: Happy Birthday Runadrum Happy Birthday dear :tongue2 (where's the kiss smiley? Will have to make do with tongue!) Mr Postie has not brought your pressie today so I'll have to think of something else to give you. We've already got a full house and we're having a bit of trouble with flushes at the moment so perhaps I'll just try and find a nice pair for you tonight instead. :eek

Re: Happy Birthday Runadrum

Happy Birthday dear :tongue2 (where's the kiss smiley? Will have to make do with tongue!) Mr Postie has not brought your pressie today so I'll have to think of something else to give you. We've already got a full house and we're having a bit of trouble with flushes at the moment so perhaps I'll just try and find a nice pair for you tonight instead. :eek
Wahey!!!! someones in for a good night haha, dont be suprised to see Mr Runa exit his own tourney very early indeed!

Re: Happy Birthday Runadrum

Happy Birthday dear :tongue2 (where's the kiss smiley? Will have to make do with tongue!) Mr Postie has not brought your pressie today so I'll have to think of something else to give you. We've already got a full house and we're having a bit of trouble with flushes at the moment so perhaps I'll just try and find a nice pair for you tonight instead. :eek
After reading this post I am suprised you have not put a bounty on your head to make sure you are knocked out early :lol Have a good day :drums