Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Well, it looks like I may have got my conenction sorted. Took the PCMCIA wireless card out of the laptop, put it back in and it is now working. Why didn't I try that last night! We (or should it be I) never try the easy things. Lets hope it lasts for tonight's DU. :hope

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

Firstly, Stevie, it should HAVE, not should of. I'll let the 'shud' (should) and 'gave' (given) go! Secondly, about the play... not a clue, can't play the game myself. The english language is falling apart. I reckon within 10 years 'th' won't exist any more, it will be replaced with 'f'. And many words will disappear altogether. The Oxford Exglish Dictionary will have the following: Of - verb, meaning posession. To of - to of possession of. Well, that looks really great ,and soooooooooo meaningful!
LMAO (dan dan)

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I hate poker :cry:cry:cry:cry two bullets gets beat yet again by a rag 4 Thats it I'm retiring from this months Champions League due to work commitments in Northern Ireland... ...unless steviep knows a wifi I can connect to :D:D:D

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Thanks Stevie may take you up on that I'm in Antrim 19th 20th and in Limavady rest of the wek but I may just stay out by the International airport all week so driving to holywood wouldn't be a problem. Would be interested in any live games that might go on in the week as well ...gets very boring in hotels all week need to get out

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Why is it cancelled does anyone know?? I've only been playing for a couple of months and only on SO, seems to be one problem after another with them, frankly thinking I should try another site, maybe they all have problems??

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I do think that todays problems have been Boss Media (the software providers) rather than SO. Poker.co.uk, Mermaid, Canbet etc have all been affected. The reason we haven't been refunded (I'm guessing) is that the payment for the tourney will be reversed before the site is back up and running, as it was for me earlier for the 4pm $10 MTT.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Errr, Don't know what's happened here but the last time I used sporting odds was the failed champions league tourney last night. I wan't refunded at the time but I've just checked and there's more than just the refunded entry fee in my account ...... Anyone else been lucky?

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I still haven't had my entry fee to champ league tourney refunded, now almost 48 hours since the failed tourney. Mailed SO who assured me it would be back in my account within 24 hours yet still nothing. Anyone else not had entry fee back yet?

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League :cry I hate this game!! Sat patient all night waiting for my chance and avoiding the all in gypos. Finally after 45 minutes the dealer gives me JJ, bet 3 times big blind (450) and get called by one of the aforementioned peg sellers, top card on flop was 9 so I moved all in with my remaining 1000 chips, get called again, guy turns Q7 0ff, turn card is an ace and the river was of course the damn Queen. Very frusrtrating sometimes :wall I watch a lot of poker on tv and more often than not the best hand holds up, yet on line idiots seem to catch their card far too often. Anyway, no point ranting.. Good luck to all still in :ok