Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Just been dealt Aqo in late position, and I make a 5xBB (150) raise, happy to take the crap out of the flop. SB (Alibongo) and BB (NickyS) both call. A raggy flop and I go 150 again. Both call. Turn sees more rags and so I bet 450 (hoping to push them off now). NickyS goes all in. I figure what the heck, I'm committed and there are no overcards. Nicky turns 10 5o and has a pair of 5's - 1 card to go, I'm screwed. River - A. - ouchee. Very very lucky. :$ :$

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

Just been dealt Aqo in late position, and I make a 5xBB (150) raise, happy to take the crap out of the flop. SB (Alibongo) and BB (NickyS) both call. A raggy flop and I go 150 again. Both call. Turn sees more rags and so I bet 450 (hoping to push them off now). NickyS goes all in. I figure what the heck, I'm committed and there are no overcards. Nicky turns 10 5o and has a pair of 5's - 1 card to go, I'm screwed. River - A. - ouchee. Very very lucky. :$ :$
Nicky plays like that... any 2 cards, no matter how much the raise is before the flop. Crap player, gets lucky often. WD, these players need to be taught a lesson.

save yourself for london?
The Betfair Grand Prix finals. Does anyone know whether they've disabled observer chat? I can't get into the chat box on any of the Champs League tables. Not been a good evening so far for me! Can't play, can't support. :cry :cry

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League they're picking on you Pro - though you knew that anyway.... :rollin Damo

The Betfair Grand Prix finals. Does anyone know whether they've disabled observer chat? I can't get into the chat box on any of the Champs League tables. Not been a good evening so far for me! Can't play, can't support. :cry :cry

they're picking on you Pro - though you knew that anyway.... :rollin Damo
The evening is getting worse... Can't down the parbet software. You have to create an account before you can download. Tried doing that and it says I already have one. But, I've never downloaded parbet before!. Please cancel this evening and reschedule it.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League 32nd, not pleased, had 1 hand all night (KK) so not enough chips to have a look at some flops, had QJd last hand and went out to Stevie's QQ:wall , aw well maybe next time.. Very unlucky AGAIN mole man :loon . GL to all still in :ok

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League As I can't write it in the chat box, I'll do it here. "flump" is the player that was on my table t'other day in the DU. He plays every hand and if no one has bet on the flop before him, he will ALWAYS bet, generally minimum amount. But will always fold if anyone re-raises and he hasn't hit. Pretty crap player... leaks chips very easily, but unfortunately gets lucky too because he plays every hand.

As I can't write it in the chat box' date=' I'll do it here. "flump" is the player that was on my table t'other day in the DU. He plays every hand and if no one has bet on the flop before him, he will ALWAYS bet, generally minimum amount. But will always fold if anyone re-raises and he hasn't hit. Pretty crap player... leaks chips very easily, but unfortunately gets lucky too because he plays every hand.[/quote'] Not long ago, flump had between 10k and 15k chips. He's down to 3.5k now. Hope he doesn't make it to the money.

Does anyone know whether they've disabled observer chat? I can't get into the chat box on any of the Champs League tables.
You can't railbird in this tourney for some reason....
Can't get in to chat bar anymore' date=' UL Higgs and good luck all still in.[/quote'] Thanks for the support but I wimped out in 14th..(wimped cos I was too 'scared' to gamble - my opinion) I waited absolutely ages for a hand. Got AA, and that only got me enough for another orbit or so. Now then we've got Phil, steviep and tfalbb on the final table! COME ON GUYS!!!!!

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League not me:( real stinking play when 6 handed. dealt j/j and tflapp limps utg ...dont like the limp but have position and raise to 7200..he calls so im well in front ...flop k/q/9...shud of gave it up but with so much in the pot and hime min betting into it i had to fish for the jack. he had k/j ffs so many 3 outers kill me. only mistake i made all game too. anyone any opinions on how i shud of played the j/j? short handed with blinds so high ..it can be played either way. as i say i didnt like the limp so a 3 * raise let me know where i was. even though i normally would of folded to that flop but he was min betting so a wide range of holdings he could of had. so annoying as i never felt it was anyone elses game but mine. ah well

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League How'd I make 2nd - just goes to show patience is a virtue :D . Well played by all the others what made the money/points :clap - was hoping DudeDude would go out sooner as he looks to be the guy to catch. Wish I had have got that result in the freerol - so many more players mean so many more points. Tht scrat is a real survivor though. heres to the next one.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League :cow Thanks guys and gals. Good game. Really thought the cards had deserted me, never seen so many 95o and 82o in my life, but immediately after 2nd break hit three in a row that took me from 7th to first and never looked back. Sorry Stevie. Had you on Ax or maybe JQ so didn't expect you to drop, but wasn't gonna give you a free card hence the single bets on top pair. Even more nervy once the 2nd Q hit the board. Worked well for me in the end. Hate pp Js, despite winning twice running with them tonight. So often a trouble hand that looks prettier than it is. Ah well, see you all tomorrow night in the league game, where I'll no doubt be back to my regular supermuppet form. :rollin

not me:( real stinking play when 6 handed. dealt j/j and tflapp limps utg ...dont like the limp but have position and raise to 7200..he calls so im well in front ...flop k/q/9...shud of gave it up but with so much in the pot and hime min betting into it i had to fish for the jack. he had k/j ffs so many 3 outers kill me. only mistake i made all game too. anyone any opinions on how i shud of played the j/j? short handed with blinds so high ..it can be played either way. as i say i didnt like the limp so a 3 * raise let me know where i was. even though i normally would of folded to that flop but he was min betting so a wide range of holdings he could of had. so annoying as i never felt it was anyone elses game but mine. ah well
Firstly, Stevie, it should HAVE, not should of. I'll let the 'shud' (should) and 'gave' (given) go! Secondly, about the play... not a clue, can't play the game myself. The english language is falling apart. I reckon within 10 years 'th' won't exist any more, it will be replaced with 'f'. And many words will disappear altogether. The Oxford Exglish Dictionary will have the following: Of - verb, meaning posession. To of - to of possession of. Well, that looks really great ,and soooooooooo meaningful!

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Well played both of you! I NEARLY made the points without being around for it, but couldn't quite do it. And we got hammered in the pub quiz :( But then I cleaned out my mates on the winning team playing poker, so not a bad night :rollin