Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

Ok New Month New Start .... 2 PL'rs came so close last month to that vegas holiday....... For those who didn't play it, it was good fun, and has massive value added ........there were in the region of 25 or so regular players..... 13 Legs in March, and another Vegas holiday, as follows: Thursday 2nd March Freeroll Sunday 5th March $1 + 10c Tuesday 7th March $5 + 50c Thursday 9th March $3 + 30c Sunday 12th March Freeroll Tuesday 14th March $10 + $1 Thursday 16th March $3 + 30c Sunday 19th March $1 + 10c Tuesday 21st March $6 + 60c Thursday 23rd March $30 + $3 Sunday 26th March $5 + 50c Tuesday 28th March $20 + 20c Thursday 30th March $10 + $1 Total cost - $94 + $9.40 = $103.40 Prizes are as follows: 1st - Trip for two to the Bellagio in Las Vegas and $1000. 2nd - $400 3rd - $300 4th - $200 5th - $100 6th-10th - $50 11th-20th - $25 If the playing PL'rs "Sign in" here, then I will make sure you are in my league updates :ok

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League ack... Thursday's my one night out a week (2 kids does that to you) and I work sundays so I guess being able to play only 1/3 of the games would put me at a disadvantage!! :(

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League WELL DONE FOLKS for getting so close :clap :clap :clap I didn't bother entering coz I assumed it would have loads playing every time however, having seen the fields I am hoping to play in March Damo :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I think its each round as well - though at the end with only 20-30 players there were only paying top 4 or so I just think this is value beacuse through the tourney only about 30 regulars played, so you are in a with a shout to at least get your stake money back (or something close to that at least) Will see :) Damo :cheers

Well' date=' I'll have a go at tonight's freeroll, and then take it from there. Is there prize money for each round, or is it just for the league positions?[/quote']

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I will play the freeroll tonight and see how it goes,dont intend playing all the games for 2 reasons; 1 - work commitments means i would miss too many games 2 - I'm shite at poker :D

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League ill play again although this freeroll is a bit of a joke ...most of these clowns wouldnt even pay $1 into the next tourney and im pretty sure there is no prize pool for this one so whats the point???? with loads of $10 freerolls on at this time of night surely this one is just slowing down their computers and clogging the screens. anyway ...dont let tonight put you off.....this was a cracking tourney last month and once the freeroll merchanst buzz off the fields are much more managable. gl all

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League if your first you get 154.9 points which is a third of the previous winners total 2nd nets you 122.15 (basically it is 1.71 X your finishing position points (+1)) but seeing how mr muppet hit is straight ON THE RIVER against my top pair I FINISHED IN 612 FOR ZILCH! lol Damo

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League thats my point kes!!! why are they there? i asked sp odds to make it a $1 even just to stop these clowns from playing. just sort of spoils the craic for the freeroll games ...the last one i didnt play either of them. tell ya what ...its a long long way to make top 20 here tonight:(

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

I'm on a table full of hungarians all telling each other to keep going all-in because it's free and there are no prizes :unsure
Your Hungarian has really come on mate ;) Not doing you too bad - you're up to 19th :ok

Your Hungarian has really come on mate ;) Not doing you too bad - you're up to 19th :ok
I'm afraid their english is better than my hungarian :$ Although All-in and Free-roll must be the same in both languages :) Yeah, caught a nice hand with 3 all-in guys - got a a nice payoff :ok

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Hi Stevie, I've been pretty "lucky" the last few weeks but TBH, the guys I'm playing against are mostly texas holdem novices. They all know the rules but chase inside straight draws, call to the river with 33, all in with mid pairs etc. There's a few decent players and the usual faces reach the final table but my god, you don't half get some bad beats :-) Your more than welcome any Friday (although not tomorrow, I'm off to Burnley for a piss up). They've also started playing on a Sunday but with less numbers. As usual, its a £5 rebuy tournament (rebuy's for the first hour or so). As I said, its still in its infancy, the blind structure needs working on and they only pay top 4 places (out of a crowd of around 30) but the players are not of the same standard as the staff club. When you do hit the cash, it more than compensates for the bad beats. If your desperate for a live game your more than welcome or if you don't fancy it we could maybe try the Staff club again or Yorkgate? Any time mate.

Hey pro' date=' I was quite enjoying our table. Hope we meet again later in the tournament along with our calling station friend....[/quote'] Unfortunately, I moved to a table where there were only 3 of us playing and the big stack twat kept putting huge raises every hand. Got bored and went all-in. Can't be bothered with crap like that. Maybe some other time. But if the money games are going to be like that too, then I don't think i'll bother.