Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I would just like to add my congratulations. Very well done to you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And may I add in my short time here I've always thought of you as the best person on here. And the greatest poker player here, in fact the best poker player ever........ I've got a passport, when are we leaving? :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 . Well played, enjoy your trip.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Thanks again for all your congrats and all your support... :D Will see some of you in thursdays game tho :nana Figured I might as well stay up late, was a bit too excited to go to sleep anyway... but I will call it a night now... :zzz XXX Pene

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

I would just like to add my congratulations. Very well done to you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And may I add in my short time here I've always thought of you as the best person on here. And the greatest poker player here, in fact the best poker player ever........ I've got a passport, when are we leaving? :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 . Well played, enjoy your trip.
He he, flattery will bring you far... but Vegas is a bit too far I think ;) ... seems like a lot of Punters are ready to go with me now :tongue2 But my best friend in the universe is going with me, Katia. ...inhere known as Vertigo33, but she's quite inactive in the lounge.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

Congartulations Pene - most well deserved. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy The number of times you and GAF have been seen on the dance floor thought you might be taking him :lol ,
He he, Phil... But I think that GaF and I will keep it on a "dance-level" for now :tongue2

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Well done Pene - Girl Power - Posh Spice is on her way to Vegas! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League :clap well played GAF, shame you just missed out on 3rd, but what more could you do? what is the top 5 prize money for this? apart from the trip to vegas. SO have it scheduled again for next month. i hope they keep it going, i'd like to have a go at it this time.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Well played tonight GaF :clap :clap :clap :clap (or Harrington :tongue2 ) ...babybrother would have liked to come with me to Vegas... tough choice... bringing my best friend... girls in cocktaildresses... And I DID promise him to win April's game ... "Houston... Devilwoman is going to be back" :loon

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Well played GaF, nice result :ok Think I'm going to have to check out Mr Harrington's books they sound very interesting. And congratulations again to Pene, well done on your overall win :clap Have a fantastic time in Vegas.:)