** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Oh! I see why I had to beat Hobbo there now. He did have a huge chip lead though and I think would have still been chip leader if my KK had held. Once again an enjoyable game. Well played all and good luck Penelopeys. Take it down ..... the Champions league that is ;)

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League gl pene...:) still in shock at 4/4 calling against me ...dunno but after 2 hrs seems a strange play to limp in with 4/4 and then call ur tourney off with it. i guess i shouldnt of played as im not in the running for top 20..only entered as i fancied a game where i wouldnt get called all in by rags lol

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League CHRIST! I didn't realise there was so much at stake!! Just fancied a friendly game! Go on Pene, you can win the thing girl!! :clap

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

CHRIST! I didn't realise there was so much at stake!! Just fancied a friendly game! Go on Pene, you can win the thing girl!! :clap
Yeah, Danny... quite a great first prize... :loon I will fight down to my last chip.... :hope And thanks everyone for cheering... I will try to bring this home for PL :)

Unlucky Pene Just watched you go out, but we cant speak cos we never entered Keep up the good work girl, only 2 more to go!!!!!
Thanks for watching Morls :) ... Need all the cheering I can get... I promise never to bully you again :loon

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League That is really weird. Everyone who played last night appears to have got the wrong points! Does Vipervaz work for Sporting Odds? :D :D :D But seriously some people are playing for big prizes. An email to Sporting Odds might be a good idea because I'm sure they have cocked up last nights scores.

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League I'll own up to that one - plain old human error by me! The correct (as above) table is now showing on site. Sorry for all the confusion and thanks to GottaFancy? for alerting me to it. Best of luck for the last two rounds. Joe

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League Good luck tonight peeps - ESPECIALLY Pene!!!! Just to repeat my warning in the closing stages last month - it stands as much as ever ......... no slow playing Pene or helping her - it is cheating and unacceptable to PuntersLounge - she WILL win this by herself - don't risk getting her disqualified!!!

Ok - good luck tonight everyone :ok ESPECIALLY those of you in with a shout of Vegas - lets hope a PL'r brings it home!!!! It's a difficult situation tonight - with so many PL'rs in the field and so much at stake - however with quite a few new members since this was last discussed, I feel I need to stress PL policy on this. You MUST play against PL'rs as you would anyone else. Whilst I really really hope a PL'r wins this, I will play my best game against PL'rs and non PL'rs alike. Anything else is cheating, and should be treated as such by SO. So Stevie, Mole, Kes and anyone else in with a shout - I hope one of you win it, BUT if I get a chance to take you out, then I will and I hope (and urge) other PL'rs to do the same :ok I'll support you if knocked out, but whilst I'm in I'm your "enemy".
So you've been warned Pene - I'm out to get you!!!!!!! Also see next months Champions League is in the lobby - so we are in for another shout at this in April!!!!

Good luck tonight peeps - ESPECIALLY Pene!!!! no slow playing Pene or helping her - it is cheating and unacceptable to PuntersLounge - she WILL win this by herself - don't risk getting her disqualified!!! So you've been warned Pene - I'm out to get you!!!!!!!
Thanks GaF... and you are right... I AM going to win this by myself :D ... I hope :unsure ... soooo close... :hope And for the record... I am out to get you too... cackle cackle GL to everyone else :clap