Racing Chat - Wednesday 24th April

2 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

Just the one for me today...

Screenshot_20240424_082320_BetMGM.jpg

Very best of luck with this.  You could do with a change in fortune.  The @TheBrigadier goes for Carigeen Castle with my favourite jump jockey aboard but I think that Clonakilty may win this, although up in grade.  Though I will back this horse, I will be pleased if it is your selection that beats me

😂  will have to try this again, as just seen my account balance 💷....... was on reception duty, so had laptop on counter in my Salon ( its my daughters now ).....

started off with £10 on 1st bet at Catt 2.12 Object @ 4/1 for Easterbys   WON...... so then went initial stake + another £10 on bet 2 at Catt 2.47 Obligatory @ 9/2 for Easterbys &  Restless Prince @ 4/1 WON........bet 3 at Catt 3.17 Easterbys hot fav Vince l'Amour @ 8/13 WON............ bet 4 perth 3.35 Skeltons Guilietta @ 2/1 👎........bet 5 at Catt 3.47  Corsican Caper @ 4/1  WON & Sugarpiehoneybuch @ 7/2.............bet 6 @ Catt 4.17 Easterbys Happier @ 15/2 & Tyger Bay @ 3/1 WON.........soooooo its fingers crossed as home now for Daily nap selection at Gowran 6.50 Emerald Eclipse @ 7/2 🤞

Hi @richard-westwood and 😘 for the 'like' ......am sitting here with glass white wine 🥂 and prawn cocktail 🍤 🥗 ( courtesy of my house husband 😂 ) as he is pleased with my 'ad-hoc' afternoon racing...... anyway he just read your thoughts for b365 Gold cup Saturday and said lets back his top 4 to WIN ( 2 each on our accounts ) 🤞

ps.....im sure we will do Sam Brown & Kinondo Kwetu EW at least as 4 places ! 

Edited by Brahmin

37 minutes ago, Brahmin said:

Hi @richard-westwood and 😘 for the 'like' ......am sitting here with glass white wine 🥂 and prawn cocktail 🍤 🥗 ( courtesy of my house husband 😂 ) as he is pleased with my 'ad-hoc' afternoon racing...... anyway he just read your thoughts for b365 Gold cup Saturday and said lets back his top 4 to WIN ( 2 each on our accounts ) 🤞

ps.....im sure we will do Sam Brown & Kinondo Kwetu EW at least as 4 places ! 

Your winner picking is fantastic ....an accumulator would have paid a fortune .....just keep doing what your doing 😁 

😱 you just never know about people and their 'lives' ......just had our online grocery delivery and noticed for 2nd time a new driver! we had same guy for last year or so and have quick chat etc...... anyway asked new guy about him and he 'disappeared'.....  BUT the word he said in the supermarket is he either won the Lottery 💷 or his dad passed away 😥 and left him secure as he had large house in Barnet!  OR as my hubby has said run off with a 'gorgeous young blonde' 🙄

soooo be interesting to see how many of you guys / gals have had similar experiences or stories! 😱 

😂 sorry @MCLARKE could not find a thread for 'bossy blonde beauty busybody'  as my husband now said and ive spilled my white wine  😱

Edited by Brahmin

😘 @richard-westwood ahh bless you.....it was 'female blonde intuition' as follow certain trainers at certain courses on my husband list i have had for over 25 years 🐎....

while he was working abroad in the Oil Industry for our married life on  1 month away / 1 month home.... he got me interested in racing and set me up in my 'business' ( my beauty salon) while he was away....... started off in our front dining room and grew over the years and now a shop / salon premises in town which have handed over to our daughter.