November Saturdays NH "Bit of Fun" Lucky 15 Competition

image.png

Final table and it's congratulations to @tonythepaint on a comprehensive win. @LEE-GRAYS finishes second as the only other runner to be in profit and the only one to get a return every week. @MCLARKE for all his diva like exits and returns takes the weekly honours. Purely by coincidence the table is sorted in such a way that I don't finish in bottom place despite being the only entrant to bet every week and get nowt back. @Zilzalian avoids that ignominy by finding a last gasp winner and leaves me to guess at his return. I've gone for it being a win bet (looked like e/w at first glance) and double the odds but I don't think it affects the final placings anyway.

54 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

image.png

Final table and it's congratulations to @tonythepaint on a comprehensive win. @LEE-GRAYS finishes second as the only other runner to be in profit and the only one to get a return every week. @MCLARKE for all his diva like exits and returns takes the weekly honours. Purely by coincidence the table is sorted in such a way that I don't finish in bottom place despite being the only entrant to bet every week and get nowt back. @Zilzalian avoids that ignominy by finding a last gasp winner and leaves me to guess at his return. I've gone for it being a win bet (looked like e/w at first glance) and double the odds but I don't think it affects the final placings anyway.

Cheers harry are we going again for December 👍

1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Cheers harry are we going again for December

Not for me (it hadn't crossed my mind that we might). Too much going on what with the whole festive season thing! :loon

From a personal perspective I didn't enjoy it as much. I don't think the combination of jumps (rather than flat) and having to pick out four horses on busy Saturdays worked too well for me.

I'll happily fire across the spreadsheet if anyone want to take up the cudgels or we can go again (every now and again) in the New Year!

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

image.png

sorry @harry_rag got tied up with stuff yes win and double odds, well done @tonythepaint winning and @LEE-GRAYS for profit. The rest of us need go back school. 🤣🤣