November Saturdays NH "Bit of Fun" Lucky 15 Competition

20 hours ago, harry_rag said:

image.png

Myself and @Zilzalian in the minority getting nothing back yesterday (Ted didn't post a bet) and on our own at 0/2. @White Feather takes the weekly honours and there's only 53p between the top 2. All to play for given that one big return can obliterate the field.

Ermm, shouldn't i be at th'bottom being a Z an all? 🤣😛

21 hours ago, tonythepaint said:

Thanks to you lot I got double bubble today.

My dodgy first entry paid out as well.

Jammy git takes the weekly honours and goes odds on to win the whole shebang!

Honourable mention for @LEE-GRAYS who is the only one of us to manage a return every week so far, and all without resorting to cashout. Despite spectacular returns in his overall betting @Zilzalian is in jeopardy of having a "ch" added part way through his name in this comp. Doing as badly myself, my only defence being I'm straying from my home turf and more or less pin-sticking to find my nags. Maybe we should have some sort of "Superstars" multi-discipline event where I could show you all who's the daddy!

image.png

35 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Jammy git takes the weekly honours and goes odds on to win the whole shebang!

Honourable mention for @LEE-GRAYS who is the only one of us to manage a return every week so far, and all without resorting to cashout. Despite spectacular returns in his overall betting @Zilzalian is in jeopardy of having a "ch" added part way through his name in this comp. Doing as badly myself, my only defence being I'm straying from my home turf and more or less pin-sticking to find my nags. Maybe we should have some sort of "Superstars" multi-discipline event where I could show you all who's the daddy!

image.png

I was a bit unlucky in the end. If Unexpected Party had won the Paddy Power I would have had 2 lucky 15 's up. Paying about £500