** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - March 13 - March 19

What is up with Coco Gauff? Her development I mean. She's 19 now but still we've not witnessed any Sharapova like breakthrough from her. She hasn't won a Grand Slam yet, she's way behind in strength compared to Rybakina, Iga and Sabalenka and even Sakkari, Garcia and Pegula. When will she hit the spot in her career?

Wasn't Coco supposed to be more successful than Serena according to her self?

Edited by four-leaf

1 hour ago, four-leaf said:

What is up with Coco Gauff? Her development I mean. She's 19 now but still we've not witnessed any Sharapova like breakthrough from her. She hasn't won a Grand Slam yet, she's way behind in strength compared to Rybakina, Iga and Sabalenka and even Sakkari, Garcia and Pegula. When will she hit the spot in her career?

Wasn't Coco supposed to be more successful than Serena according to her self?

not everybody gonna have there breakthrough right away like Sharapova.. I think when all is said and done Coco will be one of the great players.. She is clearly not aggressive enough with her style, and needs to make some changes.

@Whelky75 I think you are talking about semantics and worrying far too much about the exact meaning of the word "journeyman". I also think it's almost accurate considering what he was doing before and now. But, this is a punters betting forum, and I would love to see some of your betting info forwards. 

There is no need to be shy about sharing info here. Everyone can decide for themselves whether to fade or follow your tips.. I've put more losing tips than probably anyone, and I felt like an idiot.. But, most of the people here don't ridicule me for bad information. 

Everyone just trying to provide helpful writing, and sometimes we strike pot of gold like three of us predicted Jurgen Melzer to win @ odds 5.75 a couple years ago. 

I have to say that I think Sakkari - Sabalenka match is a coin flip chance, and I don't quite understand the odds. I imagine it was Coco Gauff playing bad rather than a dominant SAbalenka like some people mentioned.. There is something wrong with Coco right now.. A confidence problem or tactical errors.  She is not serving well, and I think it's affecting the rest of her tennis is what I would say is most accurate.

h2h is 4-3 for Sabalenka with Sakkari winning the last two matches, and also made bigger improvements in her game than Aryna over the past couple years.. Ironically you could even compare Sakkari to Norrie in terms of most recent improved.  Anyway, I saw nothing wrong with SAkkari today, and if we play this in slow conditions; she is going to be banging alot of balls back into the court..  So, at these odds I know what decisions I would make, but I don't want to take a loss right now because there is huge USA event starting soon, and I have some other options.. I will keep this on the back burner, and make a decision in the next days. 

Edited by money44

What is your opinion on the Berettini - Ivashka match? Ivashka is so out of form but I'm still a little scared to bet on Berettini but he has some nice odds at 1.40.

I will also go with Alcaraz and I'm wondering if I should go for Swaintek handicap or a win on Rybakina (not really high odds but probably will go with a decent bet)

Edited by sterziyskii

I will go with Sabalenka and Alcaraz today.

Sabalenka's match will be power on power and she has too many advantages for me and will get the win to reach the final potentially with Swiantek.

Sinner is playing great but it will be way tougher against Alcaraz than any of his previous matches. Also winning the tournament, he will be #1 again.

Ok now Sakkari is +275... I'm on auto bet right now.. 

Maria Sakkari to beat Sabalenka @+275

Here we have a close match between two top ranked players. Both are in form at Indian Wells. I do not know who is playing better, but I do know that I avoided backing SAbalenka to lose her last match vs Inexperienced and passive GAuff. This is a different match vs SAkkari who has power, aggression, and a better serve than Gauff. In terms of mental toughness and consistency.. I'm also giving that edge to Sakkari.. Athleticism advantage is close but maybe Sakkari is the better athlete.  Maria made the finals here last year, and we could easily be looking at a rematch from last years finals.. It's not farfetched to expect decent chances for this... Especially if Sakkari takes the lead.. It's going to be a problem if she targets weak points in ARyna's baseline game, and there may be more support for the Greek player @ Indian wells right now.  I'd say Sakkari conservatively is about 45% to win.. So, the equity is all on one side. Good luck if you decide to try it.. I went large stake, and will look to potentially hedge a risk free bet is SAkkari takes the first set. 

9 minutes ago, money44 said:

Ok now Sakkari is +275... I'm on auto bet right now.. 

Maria Sakkari to beat Sabalenka @+275

Here we have a close match between two top ranked players. Both are in form at Indian Wells. I do not know who is playing better, but I do know that I avoided backing SAbalenka to lose her last match vs Inexperienced and passive GAuff. This is a different match vs SAkkari who has power, aggression, and a better serve than Gauff. In terms of mental toughness and consistency.. I'm also giving that edge to Sakkari.. Athleticism advantage is close but maybe Sakkari is the better athlete.  Maria made the finals here last year, and we could easily be looking at a rematch from last years finals.. It's not farfetched to expect decent chances for this... Especially if Sakkari takes the lead.. It's going to be a problem if she targets weak points in ARyna's baseline game, and there may be more support for the Greek player @ Indian wells right now.  I'd say Sakkari conservatively is about 45% to win.. So, the equity is all on one side. Good luck if you decide to try it.. I went large stake, and will look to potentially hedge a risk free bet is SAkkari takes the first set. 

Sorry about this, it's not gonna happen. It might be that you are chasing to much for the big upsets.

14 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Sorry about this, it's not gonna happen. It might be that you are chasing to much for the big upsets.

last two upsets I picked won here.. you also told me wawrinka would lose remember.. don't speak too soon because you got one break of serve.