DAILY LUCKY 15

5 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Last week I didn’t cash out and lost £110 this week I did cash out then did 50p double on last 2 was tol d to this by @Carole-dawneylost £153 😢😢 I promise no cash outs under £500 next week 😢

Shakes head in disbelief. 🐭😂 when you lose you give money to the bookies and when you win you give money to the bookies, win win for them Lee.

2 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Shakes head in disbelief. 🐭😂 when you lose you give money to the bookies and when you win you give money to the bookies, win win for them Lee.

I know but in theory we are still £160 up for both bets but it’s not fair to put bets up if I’m going to cash out regularly 👍

15 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

I know you shouldn’t chase your money but I will not cash out till last race if we’ll up but serious I look to make money slow profit does me .in future I will put up bet and leave it at that anyway let’s hope this rolls in 💰👍

IMG_2172.png

3places £9.70 back 

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

B/Fwd -50.32

2.20 Nb Iberian 3/1

2.50 Nb Back Sea Daa 13/2

3.25 Nb Chealamy 17/2

4.00 Nb Letmelivemylife 12/1

1 x w L15 poss Ret 624.65 + 0.25 ew Acca = poss ret 936.18 = 1560.84 = 2 pts staked

On a nice one here typical put first bet on missed this one good luck mate fingers crossed 💰💰👍

3 minutes ago, LeMale said:

I've only just noticed the last one is a NR...that's a shame, but still pretty good.

Yes.  I wondered what was going on.  Betfred has settled the bet at 89.15 for the L15 and 104.38 for the Acca = a profit of 189.53.  At least I'm now up on the cumulative bets by about 140.00 points 🙂

1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

On a nice one here typical put first bet on missed this one good luck mate fingers crossed 💰💰👍

I must admit that the first L15 looked to be the most solid, it seems to be the way with these bet; the ones you least expect to win come in.  Sorry you missed it.  I didn't think anyone followed any of my bets

Just now, The Equaliser said:

I must admit that the first L15 looked to be the most solid, it seems to be the way with these bet; the ones you least expect to win come in.  Sorry you missed it.  I didn't think anyone followed any of my bets

I do on this thread you never know well done 💰👍

21 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Last week I didn’t cash out and lost £110 this week I did cash out then did 50p double on last 2 was tol d to this by @Carole-dawneylost £153 😢😢 I promise no cash outs under £500 next week 😢

What happened about doing what Zil suggested? I thought when you dropped from a 20p to a 10p you were doing two? (so you could cash out on one and keep the other one going) I guess maybe you're doing so many you've kept to 10p because you're doing more of them.

You should do what i do, which is break it down into individual bets. I don't do many L-15's, there is just too much risk on the bigger priced horses that i pick and it would be a miracle if all 4 won so the bonus of them all winning doesn't really matter, it's just the "double odds for one winner" that i miss out on.(and i get more with my single bet anyway) I'm really looking to get a few placed and getting two winners is my bonus. I even break down my 6 mid price horses. I should have said the reason i'm telling you this is because of what you said about cashing out on a reasonable amount and not worrying about "The Big-Un" you're happy to take a nice sum a bit at a time. It works for me and yes i've lost money taking it too early, but i've got more than i should have done more often and profit is profit. It just seems to me that doing it this way would be to your benefit and i've been meaning to mention it to you for a little while, but didn't want it to look like i was butting my nose in as i'm sure you know all this already. Always works better if the first couple win and i always try to look for market movers that bet365 still haven't cut yet as my last one or two and it always helps if you have a bit of doubt about it yourself, because you can better justify the cash out. I normally do a bigger bet on the doubles, the same on the trebles and 4-folds and a bit less on the 5 and 6 folds (your not tied in with the same stake, you can choose. And can leave an acca out) To me the 10p or 20p (or whatever) on the singles (in the L-15) are pointless as i'm sure you put a proper bet on them as singles anyway. Have made a decent profit doing this last couple of years and you cannot let it get to you if you ever miss out on a "Big-Un" because you have a game-plan, cash em all out, cash some out, let em all ride, you can choose at any time during race-time, you're in control. God i do waffle on, sorry about that, but give it a trial run and see how you get on.

6 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Haha, sorry that made me laugh. We all wish we'd followed them! Well done anyway, onwards and upwards. (i've spelt that wrong i think)

7 minutes ago, LeMale said:

What happened about doing what Zil suggested? I thought when you dropped from a 20p to a 10p you were doing two? (so you could cash out on one and keep the other one going) I guess maybe you're doing so many you've kept to 10p because you're doing more of them.

You should do what i do, which is break it down into individual bets. I don't do many L-15's, there is just too much risk on the bigger priced horses that i pick and it would be a miracle if all 4 won so the bonus of them all winning doesn't really matter, it's just the "double odds for one winner" that i miss out on.(and i get more with my single bet anyway) I'm really looking to get a few placed and getting two winners is my bonus. I even break down my 6 mid price horses. I should have said the reason i'm telling you this is because of what you said about cashing out on a reasonable amount and not worrying about "The Big-Un" you're happy to take a nice sum a bit at a time. It works for me and yes i've lost money taking it too early, but i've got more than i should have done more often and profit is profit. It just seems to me that doing it this way would be to your benefit and i've been meaning to mention it to you for a little while, but didn't want it to look like i was butting my nose in as i'm sure you know all this already. Always works better if the first couple win and i always try to look for market movers that bet365 still haven't cut yet as my last one or two and it always helps if you have a bit of doubt about it yourself, because you can better justify the cash out. I normally do a bigger bet on the doubles, the same on the trebles and 4-folds and a bit less on the 5 and 6 folds (your not tied in with the same stake, you can choose. And can leave an acca out) To me the 10p or 20p (or whatever) on the singles (in the L-15) are pointless as i'm sure you put a proper bet on them as singles anyway. Have made a decent profit doing this last couple of years and you cannot let it get to you if you ever miss out on a "Big-Un" because you have a game-plan, cash em all out, cash some out, let em all ride, you can choose at any time during race-time, you're in control. God i do waffle on, sorry about that, but give it a trial run and see how you get on.

Cheers @LeMale will have a go 👍