** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Monday 28th November Racing Chat

JCaesar

Trying three tomorrow and already on so going in early.

6.25 Inevitable Outcome 14-1 B355

Back to a manageable mark and better after his recent spin after a break.

6.55 Astro Jakk 10-1 B365

Dropping in the weights and can go well back here.

7.25 Dora Penny 11-2 B365

Multiple winner and might go well here after cruising into it last time at Newbury before fading. 

£10 each-way singles

Double.

3.30. Catt. Sleeping Satellite   5/2...1st 

4,15. Kemp. Balance Play       7/1      3rd

singles & double 

Just in case , Ralph Beckett has two runners in 4.15 , having a small stk, on Sulution @  20/1. 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

In the 5.15 at Kempton I like the David Simcock trained Cash, trading around the 3.25 mark. Just two runs to his name but a very good two runs, the last of them being beaten just a neck by the subsequent Derby 3rd Westover who then went on th win a Group 1 and is now rated 116 whilst Cash after two runs is rated ust 107 with hopefully more to come. He would be cear favourite if not for the drop back in trip and a Gosden trained horse in the race, Dhabab  who won a Class 2 Handicap off top weight and prior to that had ran well in four Group raceswithout threatening. With Spencer in the saddle we can expect a hair raising finish as usual as he has held the horse up both times to date.

Goodluck today whatever you back.

Edited by jonjo

1.45 Km Bug Boy 2 pts win at 6.2 (my PL Nap) Cover bet on Longclaw 0.6 at 7/2 (this is a 5 yo and though there are two in the race this one looks to be the best)

Have done @richard-westwood's selections in a 0.50 reverse forecast and Algheed 0.50 ew at 14/1.  Have left out a singles bet on The Thin Blue Line as it is too short for me.  Richard's selections have defied a bad draw before and won so let's hope that two horses can do it today

= 4.5 staked

Not finding much (a bit like my selections) but I will keep trying

Been away and just managed to avoid paying £232 for a window switch for my Honda Accord (what a liberty Honda takes with spare part prices)

I think I know where I went wrong in the 1.45 at Kempton so will now try to make up for it in the 6.55 at Wolves

6.55 Wolves So Grateful 2 pts win at 4.7 (appears to be the improver) 0.6 win at 11/2 Astro Jack (if he's on a going day) and 0.50 EW at 35/1 on Rebel Redemption; a C&D winner and the selection of the RP

= Total stakes of 8.10 today

Fingers crossed for Richard's selections in the 6.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So grateful ran well so I can't complain.  I should have had a saver on the winner instead of backing the outsider.  At least I played Richard's selections right today and almost got my money back on the bet as Algheed was placed.  Loss on the day = -6.3, MTD -49.90 and YTD -261.64

Four UK meetings later.  I can only find two class 3 events, one with an 11/10 favourite and the other with a 7/4 favourite both in handicaps.  Looks like another tough day ahead.  I will focus on the class 4 and class 3 races; haven't got time for all the races

Edited by The Equaliser
Update

Went haku and came in late to just watch end, and couldn't fathom who the heck won, lol as it wasn't the correct colours.  6s

Also went midgetonamission at wol later, thinknit was 22/1.

Also algheed 11/1

200 car thereisnodoubt 9/2 and astro jakk later at 6s itv4 offers

Edited by fd1972uk

10 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Catterick 2.00 Thereisnodoubt 9/2

Catterick 3.00 Johnson’s Blue 7/4 won 

5 points win each 

also a double but added Lock Corner in the 2.00 Catterick won 

Single and double won 18.50 points profit on day with rule 4 applied 

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 + 42.43

Edited by Villa Chris

22 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

625 wolv 

Algheed    8.0  11/2

Thin blue line  7.8 5/1 

Not the best of draws tbh for either but they are a little in front of next horse so let's see what they can do with it 

4pt win both  ...

Drawn beat them ....I think ran on to finish 3rd and 4th to better drawn horses ...bummer