** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

$50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST

GaF

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP - STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Dear JamieBhoy, Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and "TOP SECRET." Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you first through PL due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have beenreliably inform that it will take at least two to three weeks for a normal post to reach you. So we decided it is best using the PL. Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am Mr DBDF A director general in the Ministry of Power and Steel and I head a Three-man tender board appointed by the Government of the Federal Republicof Nigeria to award contracts to individuals and companies and to approve such contract payments in the Ministry of Power and Steel. The duties of the committee also include evaluation, vetting and monitoring of work done by foreign and local contractors in the ministry. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential business transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. In order to commence this business, we solicit for your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said funds. The source of this funds is as follows: Between 1996 and 1997, this committee awarded contracts to various contractors for engineering, procurement, supply of electrical equipments such as Transformers, and some rural electrification projects. However, these contracts were over-invoiced by the committee, thereby, leaving the sum of US$45million dollars (Forty Five Million United States Dollars) in excess This was done with the intention that the committee will share the excess when the payments are approved. The Federal Government have since approved the total contract sum which has been paid out to the companies and contractors concerned which executed the contracts, leaving the balance of $45m dollars, which we need your assistance to transfer into a safe off-shore and reliable account to be disbursed amongst ourselves. We need your assistance as the funds are presently secured in an escrow account of the Federal Government specifically set aside for the settlement of outstanding payments to foreign contractors. We are handicapped in the circumstances as the civil service code of conduct, does not allow us to operate off-shore accounts, hence your importance in the whole transaction. My colleagues and I have agreed that if you or your company can act as the beneficiary of this funds on our behalf, you or your company will retain 20% of the total amount of US$45,000,000 (Forty Five Million United States Dollars), while 70% will be for us (members of this panel) and the remaining 10% will be used in offsetting all debts/expenses incurred (both local and foreign) in the cause of this transfer. Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return we demand your complete honesty and trust. It does not matter whether or not your company does contract projects of this nature described here, the assumption is that your company won the major contract and sub-contracted it out to other companies. More often than not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated fields win major contracts and subcontract to more specialized firms for execution of such contracts. We are civil servants and we will not want to miss this once in a life time opportunity. You must however, NOTE that this transaction will be strictly based on the following terms and conditions as we have stated below, as we have heard confirmed cases of business associates running away with funds kept in their custody when it finally arrive their accounts. We have decided that this transaction will be based completely on the following: (a). Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence. (b). That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. ©. That upon receipt of the funds, you will promptly release our share (70%) on demand after you have removed your 20% and all expenses have been settled. (d). You must be ready to produce us with enough information about yourself to put our minds at rest. Please, note that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free and we hope to conclude the business in Ten Bank working days from the date of receipt of the necessary information and requirement from you. I will bring you into the complete picture of the transaction when I have heard from you. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as we are already behind schedule for this financial quarter. Thank you and God bless. please reply me, only Yours faithfully, DBDF

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST yeeeeeeeeeessssss - well done Jamie I knew you could do it mate. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST I think he was pissed off after the KK:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o\o/\o/\o/ :drums :clapWELL PLAYED JAMIE. :clap:drums

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Absolutely brilliant result Jamie - well done:nana :nana Congratulations to all other PL members who made the money also, but once again........ Fantastic Jamie:nana :nana :cheers

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST well done Jamie, im so glad someone from this site won it Ive just calmed down after losing in that tournament. i had poor hands all night, until i hit pocket Jacks, raised and got a caller Flop was 6 J K so have 3 of a kind Turn was a 6 so have a full house and raised, and got a caller River was a 2, so went all in, only to be called with the table chip leader who had Pocket Kings and beat me with a higher full house. Absolutely gutted, but thats poker But congrats Jamie, spend it wisely Roll on the telegraph final

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST Watched the last two hours play last night - excellent entertainment with great play from Jamie all the way through. He got a huge break on the 4th last hand when both players went all-in after the flop with Walshy showing a pair of pocket 2's and Jamie having 6 8 off suit. A lovely 6 on the turn and the rest as they say is history. Well done!! Time to move into the decent money tables now that you have a fair wedge in your pocket. lol :clap One thing I didn't like was the chap that came in 3rd place - think his name was Fanicate - too much foreign chat was going on concerning him and it was happening earlier on too when he was at the same table as Riverdance and Stubhoy. Ironically, a warning came up stating for chat to be in english only at 12.10am when there were only 2 people left!!!:lol Well done again!!!!:cheers the quiet man (poker alias - SSpiersey)

Re: $50,000 Manchester Tournament - Thursday 8th September 8 pm BST

One thing I didn't like was the chap that came in 3rd place - think his name was Fanicate - too much foreign chat was going on concerning him and it was happening earlier on too when he was at the same table as Riverdance and Stubhoy. Ironically' date=' a warning came up stating for chat to be in english only at 12.10am when there were only 2 people left!!!:lol[/quote'] Yeah - it's annoying that. On the one hand, why should everyone be expected to speak English? - having said that, the software is in English, so they must be able to speak a certain amount of English - if they can't/don't want to then I'm tempted to say they should be playing in a poker room that operated in their language.....other players have to be able to understand what is being said to be confident that there is no collusion going on....... There seems to have been phenomenal growth in this recently - especially from, it appears, Bulgarians and Romanians.........