** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - February 7 - February 13

17 hours ago, neilovan said:

Tennis is a far easier sport to bet on, because there are only two outcomes. with football is it is too difficult to score . With a little luck, a inferior team can find a draw or fluke . If scores were similar say, to , (7-4, 6-2 etc) it would be way easier.

You re so right , I started betting when I was 14 and just entered highschool(so I ve been betting for 12 years now), back then football matches were FAR easier to predict than nowdays, favorites usualy won matches constantly unlike now when the sport has changed alot.

15 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Different (ground) strokes for different folks ?

Re being easier and only having two outcomes, what's all these game and set handicap bets I see on here? ;) Lots of ways to bet on I think.

Re football, you're betting on the wrong markets. Plenty to go at away from the obvious, corners, cards, goalscorers. I hardly bet on the simple match outcome.

do you mostly go with goals overs and unders ? I kind of see those markets as the only kind of bets worth taking nowdays on football

4 hours ago, raduvlad1995 said:

do you mostly go with goals overs and unders ? I kind of see those markets as the only kind of bets worth taking nowdays on football

I do prefer goals markets (team or match) to win and handicap markets but anytime goalscorer and cards markets are the ones I bet on most and have done best with over the last couple of years. I’m currently trying out a system for goalscorers but it’s hovering either side of break even at the moment.