** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Anytime Goalscorer System

By my reckoning this is the 10th time that the thread has made it's way into profit so still very much a question mark hanging over the long term prospects.

I think it's fair to describe the start as disastrous (over 200 points down after just 11 winners from the first 55 bets) with a run of 10 winning bets then helping to start a recovery. Getting back in front from that position is certainly a positive.

The first time I got into the black was on 13th January when I was 10.89 points up after 84 bets. Another 0.4 points profit after 3 months and 202 bets certainly seems like a lot of hard work for little reward! :)

The extremes since then have been a high of 71.42 points after 178 bets and a low of -113.87 points after 253 bets (so another recovery from a 3 figure deficit).

I've got a minor tweak in mind subject to a bit of further analysis but, beyond that, we carry on in the hope that, at the 10th time of asking, I can stay out of the red for a bit longer.