** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

New Site "Rankings"

Whilst it's mildly amusing to progress through the new site rankings as I make more posts I'm sort of hoping I get off the current one fairly quickly. Being told I'm now a "collaborator" does sound a bit like I'm being accused of wrong doings during WW2! :lol

Edit - this post has earned me the coveted "conversation starter" badge!

Edited by harry_rag

• 2 weeks later...

:lol Yes, apologies, as Helen said we had hoped we could turn them off but unfortunately it doesn't seem we can. It is on my to-do list to re-label the rankings and re-distribute them across a wider range of posts. So it will be sorted shortly. In the meantime, please do enjoy the forum patronisingly patting you on the back for no longer being noobs. :lol

OK, so just a quick update. I've had a quick look at the background of the forum and the new updated system uses "points" and not posts to determine achievements. There doesn't appear to be a clear explanation of how these points are accrued so until I have some time to read up on it and understand it more I've disabled them from view so hopefully they want irritate anyone any more. We can then re-introduce them when we have a better ranking system in place. :ok