** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat Sunday16th May

Lucky to come out the other side after that display yesterday.

Hopefully make a better showing today

2.05 Ripon Unashamed 3/1

3.17 Strafford Pepper Street 11/8

3.35 Ripon Jean Baptiste 15/8

3.47 Stratford Getariver 11/4 - NR

4.05 Ripon Restless Endeavour 4/1

5.05 Ripon Dapper Man 7/2

Singles & doubles

Good luck all CNBB.

Edited by cannotbebeat

1 hour ago, Barnes1882 said:

1540 Naas Indigo Balance 3/1 @ bet365

My contact never touches Irish. So could take it two ways, very risky or speaks volumes that he's backing Irish when he never usually does. Anyway, passing on in good faith.

Rest of my selections to follow throughout the morning. 

Looks like a worthy favourite though in any event

Pushed for time today

1.33 Ever Given £7.50 at 3.75 (matched).  I like Bolton Abbey with Mark Crehan aboard but off 80 days puts me off.  Don't know how good 67/68 RPR & Timeform measures up to Class 4 animals

3.35 Rip Eagle Court £5 win at 5.1 (4.90 unmatched) = £20.09 if it wins.  another Danny Tudhope selection

Don't like Tom Marquand's earlier horses; will look at later ones later, hopefully

4 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

1540 Naas Indigo Balance 3/1 @ bet365

My contact never touches Irish. So could take it two ways, very risky or speaks volumes that he's backing Irish when he never usually does. Anyway, passing on in good faith.

Rest of my selections to follow throughout the morning. 

1355 Wexford Great Bear 2/1

1535 Ripon Memory Dream 13/2 e/w

Three selections total but might have one or two more late on if I hear anything. 

34 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

1355 Wexford Great Bear 2/1

1535 Ripon Memory Dream 13/2 e/w

Three selections total but might have one or two more late on if I hear anything. 

Two singles and a double....

1340 Woodland Garden 10/3

1640 Lipizzaner 3/1

Played cautiously as the person passing on is very hit and miss.

Hi, 

Not a big gambler and don't know all the rules.

Anyone any idea how the favourite at Naas at 2.40 which finished 4th has been treated as a loss even though the bets were 5 ad 4 places respectively? One of the sites have pod 1, 2, 3, and 5, lol, like 4 never existed? 

TIA

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

Hi, 

Not a big gambler and don't know all the rules.

Anyone any idea how the favourite at Naas at 2.40 which finished 4th has been treated as a loss even though the bets were 5 ad 4 places respectively? One of the sites have pod 1, 2, 3, and 5, lol, like 4 never existed? 

TIA

There was a horse withdrawn down at the start, meaning only 15 ran. Some bookies giving enhanced places will only payout if the number of horses running exceeds a certain number

Yeah coral have came back to me saying 3 places instead of the 4, surprised Sky though have reduced by 2 horses, considering it was 5 places. 

My 2nd horse on the line ballooned, but its a bit annoying that there would be no option for cashing out. 

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Pushed for time today

1.33 Ever Given £7.50 at 3.75 (matched).  I like Bolton Abbey with Mark Crehan aboard but off 80 days puts me off.  Don't know how good 67/68 RPR & Timeform measures up to Class 4 animals

3.35 Rip Eagle Court £5 win at 5.1 (4.90 unmatched) = £20.09 if it wins.  another Danny Tudhope selection

Don't like Tom Marquand's earlier horses; will look at later ones later, hopefully

RESULTS UPDATE

One winner and one loser.  I think that the change in the going adversely affected a lot of bets today.  The net effect is a profit of £15.22.  My new balance is £937.22 (Bank £1056.22)

Lots of racing tomorrow, mainly on the flat.  I like the look of a couple of Tom Marquand's and one Silvester De Sousa runner at Leicester. A couple of Will Buick's at Windsor though Ryan Moore has the Gosden favourite in the 7.50.  Also interesting is that Sam Twiston Davies is riding Billy Bronco for Dr Richard Newland in the 3.30 at Ffos Las