Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

New Players for the 20/21 Season - Season 3 Starts 16th January

If you are interested in playing in the new season and you have not already been given a place in the new divisions then put your name down here.

Please only apply if you can complete a 9 week season. We had 21 drop-outs last time:eek

This would include NEW members

OR

Player that were eliminated from the last competition (but would like to waste my time again):lol

Season should kick off in early September, full details will follow asap.

In the meantime have a gander at the rules:ok

:ok

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Divisions here to help you find where you are for season 3.  Still a few spaces left for new players in Divisions 7/8. We'll be playing 8 weeks.

If you are interested in playing in the new season and you have not already been given a place in the new divisions then put your name down here. Please only apply if you can complete a 9 week se

To make it easier for you to find where you are, here are the new Divisions so far. If you stayed the course last season you are automatically in for season 2 based on your overall finishing position.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, calva decoy said:

Looking forward to the start of footie season , super 6 , fantasy premier league , sky fantasy football & this new ( for me ) competition , I've no idea how or what it is so I hope some rules will appear before Saturday 😆 many thanks 👍

alright calva they are pinned 3 from top on main football tipster page

• avongirl changed the title to New Players for the 20/21 Season - Season 3 Starts 16th January
  • avongirl locked this topic
  • avongirl unlocked this topic
  • avongirl pinned this topic
  • avongirl unpinned this topic
  • avongirl locked and unpinned this topic